I love that puzzle. That is one I would have actually sat down and well...puzzled out. I love seeing Madi in the header with her halo. I haven't seen Katie in hers. Maybe soon.
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
That must have been a hard puzzle, but it turned out well!
ReplyDeleteLove all the beasties!
I recently completed the same puzzle! M & I should have a PPP!
ReplyDeletePuzzles, Pizzas Party 🧩🍕🎉
What a lovely puzzle to complete. A great picture to frame too, just right to hang up at Halloween.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
ERin
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteVery cute! YAM xx
What a cute puzzle!
ReplyDeleteAngel Madie you have decorated the front porch for autumn. It looks very festive. What a jigsaw puzzle! Very colorful and very difficult in my mind.
ReplyDeleteI love it.
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable. Love all those happy looking furry faces
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute puzzle!
ReplyDeleteIt's a darling puzzle! Those happy faces can make your day!
ReplyDeleteI love that puzzle. That is one I would have actually sat down and well...puzzled out. I love seeing Madi in the header with her halo. I haven't seen Katie in hers. Maybe soon.
ReplyDelete