My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, July 22, 2017

What I did last week

Just to catch you up you might have missed this post about my crazy acting
kidney levels....so now fast forward to our absence from Tuesday until Friday morn.
Mom and Dad had A N O T H E R trip planned but just for 3 days; however, I 
could not miss my SubQ treatments for 3 days so I, Madison D. Cat, age 15 and  4 months
had to stay with my Vet at his Kennel.  I have never been kenneled in my entire life so
needless to say this was T R A U M A T I C for mom , Me.
Mom and Dad took  me and all my 'stuff' to the Vet Clinic Tuesday morning bright an early.
Then they took a road trip to see mom's life long friend Miss Sally (they met when they were 12 years old) and her hubby Mr. Gary.  They live about 2 1/2 hours from us.  Mom knew it was the best thing for me to be at the Vet's but she was kinda upset to leave me...but she told her self,
"Self...this is not about you, it is about what is best for Madi".
She checked on me Wednesday morning bright an early.  The vet Tech told her I had my breakfast and had done my 'business'.  So mom was happy.  

Fast forward to Friday 7/21/17
Mom and Dad picked sprung me out of the slammer at 11:30.  My Vet told mom I was a wee bit stressed on Tuesday afternoon (no surprise there since I was totally out of my comfort zone) and would not eat so he gave me an anti anxiety shot and appetite stimulant.  After that, I was
feeling much more relaxed and loving all the attention I got.   Needless to say we 3 
seniors are all back under the same roof and everyone is Chill Axing...well it is hard to chill in this heat but we are trying.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW for a bit on what they did!!


BUT, I REPEAT, BUT  MOM IS A CHEATER...SHE WAS RUBBING ON ANOTHER CAT WHILE I WAS IN THE SLAMMER...

Charlie is a stray that wander up Sally and Gary' house last summer.  I'm happy to report Charlie is now their cat.  Last fall he was neutered and got all his shots.
And he is living the life of luxury!! He is a most handsome black guy with gorgeous eyes of gold.

Ohhhh look at the pretty antique truck they saw...
While they were visiting with Charlie and his peeps somebuddy's granddaddy  came a callin'
 They spent one night in Abingdon, Va to attend a most hilarious
play, Savannah Sipping Society click here to hopefully see a YouTube 
Mom told me all 4 of them laughed so hard at this play their sides were hurting.
If you live near Abingdon she highly recommends you try to see it at the Barter Theater II.
They also visited the Abingdon Winery...it was in a lovely setting. A creek
ran thru the front yard.
They saw some funny wine signs....
and more signs....
There was one she missed taking a photo of a door welcome mat that read
"If my cat doesn't like you, chances are  I won't either"!~


So anyway...all in all Mom was pleased with how I did at the vets and she knows 100%
it was the best decision.
Hugs and we missed you all but
WE ARE BACK and there are not more vacations planned
Madi and Mom

26 comments:

  1. drink till he is cute? fab advice hahahaha! I'm so sorry that you had to stay in jail... but I bet your mom was there with you during the whiole trip with her heart and her minds....and maybe that telepawtic connection did the trick together with da shot ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your human knew what was best for you, but I bet you were VERY glad to be home, Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you're all home again TOGETHER.

    Once, when we went to the kennel for a month, SHE was waiting our turn to be checked in, behind a woman who had toys, dishes, coats and bedding for her dogs. Then when it was HER turn, SHE handed over an envelope with heartworm tablets and said this is their luggage. We are so deprived. SHE loves reading signs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari om
    OMC Madi it is a relief to know the world has rolled back into its rightful pawsishun fur you all!!! Mind you, those piccies of the trip are lush... hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you handled that Stabby Place visit like a pro, Miss Madi. And yeah... moms cheat ALL the TIME! They are weak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm Madi. Sounds like your Mom had a mighty good time while you were in the slammer. I trust you are making her pay. (I find it is too easy to forget to give them the cold shoulder when they return 'cos it is hard work suppressing the fact you are so pleased to see them...)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    Toodle pip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one and only time that mom boarded angel Maggie, mom was a wreck and Maggie wasn't happy and made her pay. Get your little jabs in there, Madi☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are home now Madi. That must have hard staying at the vets. Hope those kidneys are doing a little better. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you survived being in the slammer Madi.....I knew you would - you're one tough cookie!!! We have purrs going for those kidneys of yours too. Angel Sammy and I think your parents musta had a good time so even though they missed you AND you missed them, in the end it was "all good" !!

    Love, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glad you are all home safe and sound and that you were rescued from that jail house they left you in.... you did really good and the vet did to givig you that shot to help. we have not been on a vacation since 2005, that is when we got Jake, for this very reason... and because of a lightnig strike a week ago that rattles our house like an earthquake, now Jake gets agitated when he hear thunder, 12 and 1/half years old and never even paid attention before. welcome home and back to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sort of stuck on the part about cheating on you with another kit=cat ... but my mom assures me it's only because they missed you so much. Hmm.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're happy to hear you are back home safe and sound. It sounds like your pawrents had a good trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madi we are glad you are all back together and that you're at home now. We're also happy to hear how great of a trip your pawrents had!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad it went well for you over all Madi and that the peeps are home and you are all back together again.
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ummm... Madi... I hate to tell you this, but it looks like your people were having a really really really great and fun time without you. Red flag. This is where it begins. I've been in the slammer before too. I've heard all those 'I'm sure going to miss you' 's and 'I couldn't think of anything but you' 's. while all the while they didn't think twice about putting me behind bars. Don't fall for it. Listen, next time... act old. and sick. and dying if you have to. Don't let this slammer thing become habit. I've finally got my peeps wrapped around my paw and I haven't been to the slammer in what seems like forever. And hey, if worse comes to worse, escape, and come see me! I'll put you up and we can have a great time together. I love cats! ~~ your friend ~~ Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're glad you're all safe and sound at home now. Sorry you had to spend time at the vet. (How horrifying!) Looks like Mom and Dad had a nice trip, though. Ghostwriter says that winery sounds like a place her sister (Auntie Linda) would love to visit. Western NY has lots of wine country along Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Madi, how wonderful that you made it through your incarceration with little aftereffects! Since The Hubby won't go on vacation with me, he becomes a built-in cat sitter, and I can go gallivanting around while all four cats are tended to. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am glad you are all back home together again. Sounds like your peeps had a good time and even cheated on you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madi, I am glad you survived the slammer and that your folks had a great time. I didn't know there was an anti-anxiety shot for kitties. XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Madi, we can't even believe having to be stuck in the slammer. Thank cod you survived. But we're glad your peeps had fun while you were stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WTD??!!!! HOLY KITTEH POOPS! THE SLAMMER??! OMD/OMC, I bets they didn't even feeds you, or gives you any Cheerios or anythings, did they??!!!! I don't knows how you survived it all!!! You should have called me, I would have driven the margarita truck overs and sprung you!!!! We could have figured out the fluid thingie on our own...you thinks tequila would have worked???
    Anyhu, I am glads your peeps had a FABulous time while you were LOCKED UP in prison!! And cheatin' on you too! sigh. I thinks many demerits are in order...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Madi, you've had a lot happening to you lately. Better tell your two-leggers that You are important as well! But glad to hear you got sprung and that you are feeling better again. Miss O says hi (she's roaming outside, hiding from the heat)

    Mara from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photos.... Stay out of the SLAMMER...

    Have a great day.

    hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  24. We are sure glad you are back home sweet Madi and you did good on your camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A fun trip. hahaha, outta the slammer. You are so dramatic Madi. Glad you are all back home together.
    I need to make one of those signs for my friend.....hehehe, it's on the bottom, in the the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net