My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday wordy BAR update


Greetings from Indiana.  Many comments from yesterday indicated posting pics on a post written from an iPad can be tricky.
So we are pictureless in Indiana

Last night after supper Oreo, his mom and Yamini, arrived at the official BAR hotel. 
Oh my friends it was so wonderful to meet them in the furs/flesh.
Oreo s a most handsome Dude.  Bertie, he has a high flying Terrier tail too and he proudly keeps it wagging.  Shortly afterwards We all met in the hotel lobby for a wonderful gabfest.
We had been there for about an hour when lo and behold The a boxers Jessie and Casey and their mom arrived....speaking of wagging tails goodness me those Boxers have some serious moves.
Who knew Boxers were such good kissers? Not me.  Their mom said they especially love to kiss ears. I put in an official call to the DOODS assistant. They are safely parked their Wheelie house at the RV pack.  They told us Hailey and Zaphod were there too.  Frankie and Ernie the Crabby girls are their parents will arrive today.  I look forward to meeting everyone today.

flat update: Charlie reports than Madi-dad snored so loud last night. Charlie had to move the comfy king bed to the ::gasp:: floor.


Guess what...Dory sat in my lap for nearly 30 minutes last night. 

Update from Madi's  sitter yesterday
"Madi was very cautious of me when I arrived.  She kept her eyes on me from afar!  
However, as soon as I put her food down we were BFFs" 
Woohoo that is my girl she is lives to eat!

Well that is it for today.  We have a busy day we aren't sure about Wifi at the park.
Hugs from all the flats and me
Pardon any typos...the print is small






25 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update I'm feeling a little jealous I wish I could have met all those people. And pets. Also I would love to have Dori sit in my lap and get kisses from Jessie and Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! We hope Flat Raz is behaving himself!!!

    Hugs,
    your guy Raz and The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'm feeling jealous too! I hope to meet you all one day! I'm glad Madi is doing well. I hope flat Chris didn't keep you up dreaming of squirrels last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are getting many kisses! Know you are having so much fun.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy this is awesome meeting friends in the furs
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update. So glad you've arrived safely. I suspect there's no danger of running out of conversation.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good time is being had by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad everyone is having a blast at the BAR. Our mommy does the Facebook thing and we have been enjoying the videos everyone has been posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy it ALL!!! Madi will be anxious to have you back home, but as long as she's fed...........

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are having fun and Madi is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you are having fun... great. Madi is happy too.. all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad everyone is arriving safely and you're enjoying all those hugs and licks! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We were able to watch some of the BAR videos via Mom's FB account! When you said hi, we cocked our heads -- could you tell?!?!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo Hoo - sounds like you are all having a great time. Tell Charlie to put the Madi-Dad on the floor next time:) BOL.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the floor????? ..... better still ...... out the door!!! He's LOUD!!!!!!

      Delete
  15. We can sure tell that you are having the time of your life☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD, I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! I wish I was there with all of you swingin' from the trees and chandeliers in the hotel, butts I heard there was gonna be a pawty....oooops!!! sorry, don't tells....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. From the videos and pictures that are coming through it looks as if everyone is having fun and the dogs are all behaving beautifully. So good to see. Enjoy every minute. Charlie's Mum, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Casey and Jessie loved meeting you! Casey said you have grreat ears.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are so enjoying the videos!!! looks like it is so much fun
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  20. A meeting of the minds and a good time was had by all.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net