My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, November 17, 2011

THURSDAY THEME SONG: ON THE ROAD AGAIN

GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL
I'd like to thank everyone for your very kind comments yesterday...
 Mom was holding my string toy Da Bird, just over my head...that crazy Bird has teased me one too many
times.  Before long I'm going to catch it and bunny kick until it knows I'm a Diva and boss of the house.



It is Thursday so once again Mom and I want to thank Hootin Anni for sponsoring

Today we are featuring On the Road Again by the one and  only Mr. Willie Nelson...what a fun guy he is he tells it like it is and throws caution to the wind.

On the road again
I just can't wait to get  on the road again

The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
 On the road again
Goin' places I've never been
and Seein' things I've may never see again.
 And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
 Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway,
We're best of friends, insisting that the world keep turning our way
 And our way is on the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
 And I can't wait to get on the road again
All pictures were taken on two separate road trips on or about I40 East on Nov. 6 and Nov 14
If you'd like to hear Mr. Willie sing this fun song please click on the video below
and as always thank you for stopping by today.


23 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures from your Road Trips. I especially like the one with the clouds, they are amazing! Great photos for the song. One of Willie's better ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like a fun road trip. Mummy is singing along hee he. She wishes her road trip to work was like that, but unfortunately she will be bumper to bumper a lot of the way there! She should stay at home and play with me :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the mystery is solved. Now we know what you were looking at yesterday Madi. That looks like a really nice drive(s). We really like the antique car. That is one of our favorite Willy songs.

    Hugs & Purrs,
    J, Cindi Lou and The Krew

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are just perfect with Willie's song! Your Mom is so smart and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First.....I MUST comment on the Wordless Wednesday photo------aww, that sweet 'chubby cheek' face of yours Madi, just melts my heart. YOU ARE a DIVA!!

    Now, to the song----can't beat that voice of Willie Nelson's. Gotta love that man. [we went to see him in concert---fabulous!!!] And this song?---I sing it often. Not quite to the tune it's supposed to sung in...but none the less, I sing it. And I LOVE your photos. That old car 'on the road' is actually humming along with the lyrics. I'm sure it's seen a lot of country ...and being on the road again makes it show off with pride!! Fantastic.

    Really enjoyed this one this week.

    Duck Song

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEHE We gotta get that song in our car when we get on the road. We can't wait for that to happen!!
    Lovies, Miss mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good ol' Willie!!!!!!!!!!

    You are most adorable, Mads.....and we love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one of our favs...we start singing it whenever we know we're headed on another RV trip!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that song because I LOVE to go on road trips....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like road trips but I certainly like me some Willie!
    Great photos - especially the one of the sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures and road trip music from Mr. Nelson...we also like John Denver for road trips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Madi, please tell your mom she had perfect pictures to go with this song by the one and only Willie Nelson. Please tell her "thank you" for all the help she gives you with your blog, too.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Madi, you look very pretty today!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those was an awfully fun song and some super great on-the-road pictures. I just luvs to go on the road but sisfur Abby doesn't. And Cap'n Ripley REALLY didn't! He would say the awfulest things when he was in the car. Do YOU say awful things when you're in the car, Madi?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you are going to beat the stuffin out of that thing Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Madi
    Mom says now she can't get that song out of her head!

    :::hehehe::::

    You look so adorable in the picture you posted today sweetie.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Pictures Madi! I love the clouds!! And what an appropriate song. Hope you and your mama are having a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are great pictures to go with the song. We like the photo of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madi,

    Dat is a fun song! Happy Thursday my furiend!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  20. sometimes i forget you are a cat because you remind me so much of my dog!! great story, loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love road trips too. Great road trip pictures.

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net