My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, June 17, 2013

MEET MY CABINET: MR.PIP

 TODAY IT IS MY PLEASURE TO FEATURE
MR. PIP
I, love a man in a bow tie, and Mr. Pip
wears it with such style!!

COMMISSIONER OF WARDROBE AND APPEARANCE
1.          Please introduce yourself, tell us your age and a very special trait.

My name is Pip and I am about 15 years young.

Likes - cats, green olives, fancy costumes, peanut butter, eating paper towels, barking at deer, watching Oprah, and contemplating life from the safety of my mom’s lap.

Dislikes - stairs, basic commands, hot days, getting my nails trimmed, my prescription low fat dog food, being away from home, and long walks.

I share my home with two cats, one rabbit, and a couple of humans. My special trait is (insert drum roll) …I may look like a dog, but I’m secretly part cat.  

2.         If you had an alter ego, who would you like to be and why

I would like to be a superhero because I like the snazzy outfits I love to help peeps and furry friends around the world.

I’d also love to be a big dog for a day. Do you think Brother Roo would trade places with me for a day?

3.         What do you like best/least about where you live

I live in the Midwest and like it just fine …however, my assistant would like to live on one of the coasts. She says I would love the ocean and mountains.

4.         Who are some peeps/furiends you’d like to meet and why

Oh brother, this list is going to be LONG. I have already been very fortunate to meet fellow blogging buddies: Sugar, Bunny and Morgan, Jazzi, Two Pitties in the City, and Neeko.

I would love to meet any and all blogging buddies, but especially: Frankie and Ernie, Puddles, Roo, Sally and Alien, Phantom and the Woos, Molly The Wally and Pip, Sarge, Corbin, Marg and all her furries, Mayzie and Brudder Ranger, Maggie Mae and Max, The Krusty Krew, Asta, Goose, Bert, Bertie, the Piappies, Dommy, Sasha, Bart and Ruby, The White Dog Army, and of course, MAYOR MADI!

Madi here...Pip was my date to the Valentine's Day Ball 
 Talk about hot to trot he was most dashing in his Tux


5.         If you could give one piece of random advice what would it be?

When life gives you lemons, eat ice cream or cheeseburgers or french fries or peanut butter sandwiches

6.         What do you do for fun

I like to ride in my stroller and watch the world go by.  I also like to bark out orders at my assistant and sleep on the couch with my feline sisters.
7.         What is the first thing you do each morning

The very first thing I do is bark until my assistant wakes up and sets me on the floor. I used to be able to jump on and off the bed, but not anymore. The next thing I do is pee …sometimes before my assistant has a chance to get dressed and take me outside. Bawhahahahahahahaha!

8.         What is the first thing you notice about a new friend

Their heart – if they are kind-hearted I welcome them with open paws. Oh, and a good sense of humor is a must!

9.         Tell us how you came to live in your family and how you got your name.

I was abandoned like trash on September 10, 2001. I was left in a dirty carrier outside a pet store near Wrigley Field with multiple untreated health issues – many of which I still struggle with today.  Early on, I was terrified of everything – new people, other dogs, going outside, etc. But with a loving family and the support of my feline sisters, I eventually blossomed into the confident, sharply dressed, happy dog you know today.

10.        What is your absolute favorite food

Well geez, where do I begin ...I love anything and everything! With the exception of my low-fat, prescription dog food, I’ve yet to discover a food I don’t like. Bawhahahahahahahahaha!


BONUS:
Pip as you know your are this Cat's Meow.  I love everything about you...in particular you are one snazzi dresser.  So tell us when you discovered you loved clothes?  did it take you long to develop you own style such as the Bow Tie....and you hats that you wear.   Oh and what is your yearly clothing budget?  MOL they don't call mom Nosey Rosey for nothing.

Well, I have always loved clothes …it all started on my first Halloween with my family. My assistant dressed me up as a dinosaur. I was quite shy back then, but something about that costume made me feel safe. In my younger days, I used to actually dance on my hind legs when my assistant brought out my costumes, bow-ties, and t-shirts.

Budget …what budget? You can’t put a price tag on fashion, my friends. There does, however, seem to be some discrepancy in our house about my wardrobe budget ... My papa is quite frugal and my assistant, well, not so much! My assistant and I  go for the don’t ask, don’t tell philosophy when it comes to my clothes.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW MR. PIP CLICK HERE TO VISIT HIM

35 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Mr. PIP. And I would love love to meet him. He is stylish, handsome, kind, and I know that he helps lots of peeps and the rest of us feel lots better. That is why I am convinced he is one of the very best therapy dogs around- paws down, no doubt about it. And the way he lives out life, well we all should live that way. Love ya PIP.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love Pip too! What a terrific interview!
    Xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Mr. Pip,too. Great interview!!

    Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loves Mr. Pip, he is so witty and very stylish. This was a great interview Madi, we learned so much about Pip. The photos of you two as a couple are just super fantastic.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew
    Georgia and Adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview. You just have to love Mr Pip!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can never read enough about the wonderful Mr Pip!
    Toodle pip! (no relation)
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know Mr Pip will make a super member of your cabinet Madi. He is such a lovely little man!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Mr.Pip. BOL funny ....dislikes basic commands. Pip is just the cutest senior pup ever. Great interview Madi and nice to see Pip again as we miss him. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we do love that Pip and his Mom. That was such a good interview. We loved all your answers Pip. You take it easy now. Hope all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Mr. Pip! You are quite a dashing fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pawtastic interview with Pip! We just love Pip and reading all about his adventures on his Blog. We think Pip really IS a super hero... After all, he survived his world tour with Puddles. They were going night and day and creating all kinds of mayhem.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    p.s. We had the same problem with Blogger yesterday. ALL of furends were no where to be found no matter what Mommy tried. It took like 87 times of refreshing the page to be found. This morning all looks OK.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i must say that first photo is about the most handsome pup in a bow tie i have ever seen... he looks really good dancing with you to... he sounds like a wonderful person to me and i am so glad he found his furever home after his horrible start in life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. Pip is the best! We love hearing more about him.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol....Mr. Pip you are my kinda fellow. I love green olives too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wesa love Mr. Pip! Great interview!!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  16. How how about a morning spin around the dance floor, Madi!

    Xoxo, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  17. PIP is the GRRRRRREATEST of the GRRRRREAT in our humble opinion. He has the heart of a LION. He surely did a fine job with this interview... butt that is just his way.
    The guy could be on the front of GQ magazine..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice interview, Hello Mr. Pip!
    Madi, you two look so good together, dancing the night away!
    Hugs and nose taps,
    Kathy and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw we heart Pip! Madi you look so happy with him at the ball! I like his advice about getting lemons :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Momma says I'm part-cat too, Pip! And I don't see why you'd need to be a big dog for a day, because you already ARE a big dog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Madi!
    Wow, what a wonderful interview with the fabulous Pip! He's such an amazing furiend. He is definitely a superhero to me and I'd LOVE to meet him in the furs!
    BTW: Water Mania is easy peasy. You don't have to get wet. You can drink from your bowl or even just sit next to a glass of water. Your lake pix will work as long as you are in there somewhere. Photoshop is cool too!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I remember you at the Valentines Ball - what a hot couple! I like to be a Superhero too - they can fly! Have a wonderful Monday Madi & Mom and thanks for this great interview with the fabulous Mr. Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  23. pip...any pup woo likes kittehs iz way awesum in R book N ya gotta try butter butter sum time !!

    itz de best....N ham samiches with yur friez...N donutz....N WAY happee ya haz yur forevers home N hizzez N curzes two who ever putted ewe out like trash.........

    grate interview madi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr Pip is fabulous Madi!
    Happy Monday dear girl.
    *hugs and kisses*
    Your BFF

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh we just loves Mr. Pip and we sure didn't know he had such rough beginnings, but look at all the love he has now!!!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  26. Count us in the Mr. Pip fan club! We love, love, love that handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, I loves me some Mr Pip!!! He is just the most handsomest dude under 10 lbs!! BOL
    Very cool interview again Miss Madi!
    Kisses
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mr. Pip is da-dog!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  29. That was a great interview with Mr Pip Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  30. We love Mr. Pip and for such a homebody he and Puddles sure took us on a wing ding fling of a world tour...There's still cheeto dust in the 'puter keys from some of those visits...You two make a very fashion forward couple Mayor Madi

    ReplyDelete
  31. We are so very late in getting around to the blogs tonight - been a long day here for the Momster. BUT we are so glad we made it. Sorry to all the other members of the Cabinet (whom we love dearly), but Mr. Pip has to be our most favorite of all - we just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr. Pip. He and Phantom are the best of senior buddies. Every time we see Pip, we all smile the biggest smiles. We are so happy he found his family - what a lot of joy and happiness he has brought to them.

    Thanks for sharing his story again.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  32. We love Pip! Thanks for interviewing him today, Mayor Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  33. We love Mr Pip! Another great interview, Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pip, I love you and am so glad to learn more about you. You are the best!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net