My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, August 14, 2020

Nature and Feline Friday Collage


Thanks Comedy Plus for hosting Feline Friday

Thanks LLB Gang for hosting Nature Flower Friday


As I mentioned last Friday, we aren't taking any trails or doing much walking...to encounter much Nature...
When I took a walk down my driveway to get the paper, I was greeted by two
happy Liriope  blooming.  Later a walk out my back door I found a moth resting.
It looked lonely so I gave it some friends
The boot is actually a flower pot.  It was kind of drab so I added some color
I saw that at Seaboard Cafe.



Dearest Auntie HiC
I spent some time on the porch this morning, hanging out with Tortoise and Hare.
I told them a hilarious joke and got absolutely no reaction. 



I’m beginning to think there’s a language barrier.

Doesn’t this joke make you chuckle?

Teacher: Students,  you must be careful when it’s raining cats and dogs.
Students: Why?
Teacher: So you don’t step in a poodle. 😹😹😹😹

Lastly Auntie I leave you with a fun music video...please turn up your volume
https://youtu.be/n0j4ObbiX50

❤️ Kat Your Feline Nephew


I am in full giggle mode my darlin’ handsome nephew what a funny joke! 
You might need to order Rosetta Stone to learn turtle-ese and hare-ese speak.

❤️‼️‼️❤️😻lovingly you’re Auntie HiC

22 comments:

  1. hahaha we love the jokes!!!! and we like the flower boots... how bad that the mama threw the old boots of our dad away... they would make a good decoration ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to start the day with a joke, Kat.
    Did Tortoise and Hare pass the sniff test?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite obvious that neither tortoise nor hare possess a sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tortoise and hare obviously don't know a great joke when they hear one, Kat. Love that boot planter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Here's one in return;
    Dog walks into a saloon with one let bandaged and a pair of six-shooters on his hips. Looking around at all the patrons he said, "I'm looking for the galoot who shot ma Paw"..

    boom boom. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tortoise is probably listening too slow to understand the joke and the hare is too fast to listen properly! I thought it was a splendid joke!

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, don't step into a poodle. that is a good one! You are such a pretty kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a big moth! A very funny joke, those two must not get it. Love the videeoh.. Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the pictures. Kat, you know those turtles and hares are serious dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute video of Kat with that statue. That moth you found is pretty cool looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those statues just have no sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the funnies and sometimes those garden critters just don't have a sense of humor at all.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to Kat and a big hug to Auntie C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. M o l m o l at that joke and wildly clapping at the video better than any nature video I've ever seen. I can't wait to hear how you talk after you get the Rosetta Stone and learn the language the stone statues

    ReplyDelete
  14. You just proved NAture can be found anywhere you look!! That Kat sure is a funny kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. dood...trust uz....harez got a weerd senze oh humor......we like yur jokez N gived em 984 paws UP !!!! :) ☺☺♥♥ happee week end two ewe all ~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kat, we were giggling right along with Aunty C. You are a funny kitty:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's frustrating when your audience doesn't get your bikes, right, Kat?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net