My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Three S's: Sunday, Selfie and Silly

Life is like Ground hog day nowadays...
Several of you saw this lovely pup
on Wednesday...then my 2nd post popped up.  She is such a beauty
I'm posting her again. I mistakenly set 2 posts
I know Angel Madi's head is hanging in shame.  Madi ran a tight ship..if she were here I'd be walking the plank for sure.

HARRIET, 
We met her on Saturday..
She is an Australian Doodle
Quite the lady too!!
What a beautiful girl and look at the 
profile.  Humans pay big bucks
to get fur this color and this soft.


Silly

Pickles by Brian Crane
Pickles Comic Strip for September 04, 2020
Some time ago I read an article about Brian Crane. When asked where he gets his ideas for Pickles he said he always keeps his eyes and ears on alert for ideas.
Most come from every day life with family and friends.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall at a family reunion.


Garfield by Jim Davis
Garfield Comic Strip for September 04, 2020

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    HAH, I should show that Garfield to dad...! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the funnies. Harriet is a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harriet is such a beauty! Thank you for the morning smiles☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can never ever never show to many dog pics or cat pics or anything with fur and four legs. that doodle is darling... smiling over the comic strips. i get to see them here since we don't get a newspaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harriet is darling. I enjoy Pickles and Garfield has been a favorite a long time. I just don't read the funnies anymore... I don't even know where to find them! Here works great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were really great funnies and that Harriet is such a cutie gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harriet sure is a beauty. Those comics gave us a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, you humans get so hung up about table manners. What's wrong with slurping noises anyway?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful. Wow, I'd want to touch that soft looking fur.

    I like the funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harriet is lovely. We saw her the other day and knew she would reappear today:) Our Mom does that too:)

    Pickles is always so funny. Mom reads it every day and reminds Dad to take a peek too. Some of them are really hilarious.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHA....there's nobody QUITE like Garfield!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harriet is very pretty. And those cartoons are funny....gotta love Garfield!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harriet, we just want to run our fingers through Harriet's fur.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Garfield really made me chuckle as a few minutes ago my girl was curled up beside me farting so bad, it made my eyes water.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net