My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thankful Thursday and Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #37

 Today we join 

  

 I'd like to say 

Today is Remember me Thursday to bring awareness to all the precious pets who need a furever home.  

for entering me in your Remember Me Thursday drawing.  The t-shirt is purrfect weight for the fall weather that I hope will soon be here.  My grandkitties Mia and Frisco are looking forward to receiving the nip pouches. Frisco and Mia were both adopted from a shelter six years ago this fall.  These are the first photos I received on they day each of them find their furever homes. Frisco was just shy of a year old and it was estimated that Mia was about 1 1/2 years old. 

  Two SPOILED CATS

Angel Sammy and Teddy for the inspiring photos they find for us
Here is our inspirational photo is

His name is Mick
He is a professional driver
he learns quick
Loves all cars, styles and colors 
BUTT
He turns his head and crosses his arms in protest,
when asked to drive a car with a
STICK.




17 comments:

  1. We love your poem. Until Gail livd in the USA for two years, she did not know how to drive a car WITHOUT a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the t-shirt is great and I would wear it as much as I can ;O))) the mama sticks with the stick, she is the only living thing of this slice earth who ruins every automatic gearbox ;O))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me awhile to master the stick and shame on you, Mick. You're a professional! Love your poem and that gorgeous car! Mia and Frisco are such handsome kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA.........that's hilarious!! Good job with your poem this week. Mia and Frisco are perfect examples of happiness on faces of the newly adopted. Nothing makes me happier than a homeless pet finding a home.

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    LOL - I, like Gail, learned to drive only on 'stick' and knew nothing of automatic. Eventually I did drive one... but I prefer to have the control!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shirt. Hello Frisco and Mia, good to see you both.
    I like the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovvvvveeeee the poem. and i did not know your sweet grandkitties came from a shelter. YAY for adopted kitties and dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mia and Frisco landed in a perfect home. We love your poem too and it's unexpected ending.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shirt for an awesome Remember Me Thursday. So happy Mia and Frisco found their home. Your poem is fun... I love to drive a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is just right for a great Remember Me Thursday friend.Love the Poem, a stick, indeed

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a cute poem! Adoptions are just the best for each and every species and we hope it’s the next big thing. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad the shirt arrived in time. :) Your grandkitties are adorable. Great poem. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, the kitties are adorable. I love the poem. Well done.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, my friend. Big hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on winning the shirt. Mia and Frisco are cuties. I drive a stick shift. I have only driven an automatic once and didn't enjoy it. I prefer to be in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! You are a winner! Great grand kitties and what a marvellous t-shirt! I gotta say your poem made me laugh (as a stick driver). Its great because NOBODY wants to borrow your car.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many years ago I tried to teach my best friend how to drive a stick shift. Suffice it to say that didn't work out real well. But all these years later and many miles apart, we're still "besties." Love the adoption pics of Frisco and Mia. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net