My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Happy Tuesday Treks

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus  

Top left:  This K9 and his human were doing some type of water retrieving in the lake.  Note the object in the man's right hand

Top right:  This K9 must have been walking his humans vigorously.  We were some distances behind them when they stopped on their trek to take off their outer tops.  The man mistakenly took off both layers.  When we got close to them, the lady said I hope you didn't see him w/o his shirt.  


bottom left:  These adorable long haired mini dachshunds take their humans on a trek by our house twice a day.  

bottom right:  All way stop sign is new. Kinda looks like there is a discussion about whether or not take a right on their trek.

Seen on an early morning trek 2 blocks from home

I call it

WATCH DOG

I did a double take here.  
First glance I thought whoa that is a 
huge Golden Retriever.  Second glance I stopped for a photo realized it was a very large Golden Retriever poster


18 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    LOL - yeah I kinda double-blinked too! Is that an early request to Santa, d'ya think??? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the story about the shirt ;O)))) and that's a poster? oh man... I bet that's the eye catcher for many people LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poster is very lifelike! Ivor often pulls up his T shirt with his sweatshirt and I grab it quick and yank it back down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the golden was a real dog until i zoomed in to see. it is realistc at first glance. I enjoyed the walk with all the humans and dogs and I know you did also... ha ha on the double drag of 2 shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea! Makes a wall climbing burglar think twice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There sure are lots of pups to see on your walks. We thought the Golden was real too until we made the picture bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking me along on your walk. How fun. You're like I am...always checking out what's around me.

    Love the poster in the window. Brilliant.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was a real pupper in the window, too! Gotta love the little doxies♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That poster is a very cool idea.....looks like the house is protected by a big dog!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. very clever idea the poster in the window; though I bet they
    have a golden living inside !! I have Bum's german shepherd
    statue in my hallway near the front door. first thing ya see
    when ya step inside !! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great selection today C! I had to biggify the last picture before I noticed it was a poster, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos on your walk- my fav is of course the poster in the window! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'd look forward to the LH doxies walking 2x a day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen the watch dog on the window of a truck. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. You sure have lots of sweet critters in your neck of the woods and I love that poster!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We thought it was a real Golden at first too, and would have been barking at it. Then we saw the blinds beside it, and thought, hmm, that can't be right...so, did you see the man without a shirt? (We don't know why it would matter!) XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net