My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thursday Things

 Thoroughly Poetic Thursday will return on October 27.   Our leader is on a much deserved and highly anticipated Vacation!!

Today I share some random photos from my October file

Finally I have the long legs I always dreamed I'd have



Taken on October 6th Shelley Lake
The weather was glorious we took a picnic lunch, then a short walk

Shelley Lake Oct 6...our leaves were just beginning to turn.  Since this photo those that have not turned loose are turning gorgeous colors.


Another EMW sighting.  For some reason, I giggled when I saw the green hands coming out of the dirt.



16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Someone had buried a Martian under that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tall shadow and those creepy green hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some cold weather this morning and so do we! I thought your picnic lunch was a great idea. It has been so hot and humid haven't been able to even give it a thought. It's going to be beautifiul this week and I think we will do a picnic lunch or dinner. I enjoy your EMW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the green hands are NOT the walking dead or they could stand up. he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOved the randoms. I have long legs for the first time in my 5' life too. Showed them here not long ago I think. Love the green hands too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our mom dreams of long legs, too. She especially would like to have them when she is grocery shopping and the one thing she wants is on the top shelf and way in the back. BOL! Those green hands made us giggle too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 5 ft 10 so I have long legs, but they are fat. I was hoping for a flashback of Angel Madi's tocks. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have loved to go to the lake with you. So beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is the rest of the body buried ... ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those were fun ones, especially the green hands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great series of photos ~ love the shadow shot ~ xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net