My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, October 2, 2023

Awww Monday with Rocky...picture show

 Thank you to our   

Host Comedy Plus   


Mom loves Sweet Creature by Harry Styles. She knows it’s not a love song about animals, but it always reminds her of all the Sweet Creatures she has known & loved.

Here’s a special, sweet moment, as I sat with Mom longer than 5 seconds. 😹 I, Rocky, was the last furry member to join the family. Thankfully I quickly learned and respected that Pup was mom's protector.  He kept a close eye on me.   I’m still a skittish kitty, but I’m growing more confident & lovable every day❣️
PS. Mom knows how to rub my ears until I almost melt into kitty butter! 



❤️ Rocky 

Oh my cats Rocky 🐈🐈🐈what a super duper wonderful video and purrfect music!  

Uncle and I not familiar with the song but we too love it now.  It does purrfectly describe the love we have for our very furry babes.

***************************



Happy First Monday of October...lots going on this month.
Click here to read all about it

Apologies for off center header.  Pizap has updated all of the editing program.  I'm still learning

21 comments:

  1. Gail thinks the 'melting into kitty butter' video is adorable.
    Even I am quite moved...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I melted a bit remembering my angel Jasper's soft furs and ears and how he loved to be hand-brushed just like this... so sweet, indeed! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it. Kitty butter how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the new header, off center or not. It is super cute and fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those adorable scarecrows so much i did not notice it was off center. i think that is blogger acting up, not pyzap
    Rocky melted my heart just watching and i smiled all the way through the kitty viddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sweet video and what a pretty song! (I've not heard it before, it's perfect for the video!)

    Your cute header is centered perfectly over the body of the blog. I don't think it matters at all that it doesn't extend across the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, sweetness. And "btw", right/left/centered ... your header picture is wonderful no matter where it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, loved the video and the music. It's purrfect.

    We've named the kitty that has adopted us. Lil' Bit. I finally touched it for the first time this morning. Can't wait to get it inside and out of the back yard. My feeding this sweet kitty is winning him/her over.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rocky sure seemed to be enjoying all that petting. We loved his video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somebuddy sure does love you, Rocky, and we love your new header! It's perfect for October!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweet Rocky and great video ~ Xo

    Hugs to you and Angel Madi ~ Xos

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best Monday Awwww video ever!
    xoxo,
    Sunny & Rosy
    (and Mama too)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh isn't it wonderful when our mom's and dad's know how to make us into kitty butter?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a very sweet video getting all those rubbings, Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, Rocky is such a lovey and he looks so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rocky, it's a delight to see you enjoying the attention.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet tune for this adorable video! Rocky you are smiling... it does appear that you melt in your Mom's hands♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't even notice the header was off center until you mentioned it, LOL. I'm so glad Rocky is (slowly) warming up to his Mom. She seems to have the magic touch.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net