My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Wordless Wednesday from Ernie the Attorney

   

Thank you to our Hostess

Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Good morning Miss See-sealya

It is I, Ernie, dropping by to say hi and tell you

Mom and I took Joy da Jeep out for a joyful ride on 

March 1, 2024.

It was a great JOYRIDE ❗

    First we went to Odd Lots store to get ME/Ernie a new Winter Coat & a Rain coat. 


     They were on sale.   🐾🐾☘️.   The raincoat is NOT very masculine but was the only one that had a hood.    Mom tried it on me and I liked it.. 
     The winter coat fits me perfectly but doesn't have a hood.   However, the fur collar goes up over my lovely Dachshund ears.  It covers his chest too.   It will be very warm and no snow freaks with try to latch on to my undercarriage.  


Miss See-Sealya asked mom for photos of me wearing my raincoat



As you know, I am vertically challenged and Mom is too YOUNG to crawl on the floor. I hope you like them
I LOVE MY HOOD it keeps my long red wavy ears dry!!

 Ernie I absolutely adore your rain coat. I think it is purrfect for a rainy day because it is full of most happy colors.

Per chance do you recall if the winter coat was in as human size 10?

20 comments:

  1. Hearing from Ernie the Attorney has absolutely made our day here in Aberdeen. Gail has told me all about his past valuable legal work on behalf of fellow pups, and there have been many times in the past two years when I have wished he could be tempted out of retirement to represent my case...
    Great coat too!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how great to hear fron ernie and his mama... we send lots of hugs and we hope all da snowfreaks are in the bucket now as water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ernie, Mom remembers you from a long time ago. Good to see you, pal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to hear from you, Ernie, and you are really styling in your beautiful new heart raincoat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    OMD I am turning somersaults with excitement at hearing from Ernie and his mum!!! (Ok, those who know me, just use your imagination...) The raincoat is furbyoulush and I wish I had one too as it is bucketing down outside The Grey... Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you go outside you got to keep that fur dry. And a little bit warm goes a long ways. What a cute coat for a cute doggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your raincoat too, Ernie, the colours are cheerful, happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so wonderful to hear from Ernie and his mom. He looks so cute in his raincoat, but we think it needs to be a bit longer to keep his butt and tail dry. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, you are an adorable sweet pup Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ernie is adorable in his new raincoat and adorable without it, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable sweet doggie in. your new coat ~ hugs,

    Hugs to you and Angel Madi ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at me. I just plain got tickled! Showing my teefs with a big smiler. Loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking so very fashionable Ernie! We love your new coats!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and Sunny(and Mama Beth)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ernie, you don't know us, but you knew our Angel Lexi. We've heard great things about you, though. Love your new coats, friend. One to stay warm and one to stay dry. Your new pals, Lucy, Xena and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  15. You will make an excellent fashion statement with these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Ernie, you look FANTASTIC in your new duds. And it's so nice to see you again. Give your MOM and big hug. And, of course, I'm sending you a big smooch on top of your furry little head! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net