My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Happy Tuesday and Reminder FFF

Thank you to our 

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus   


I added a few extra enhancements.  Do you see the Diva?

I tried PiZap AI again you just type in a description of what you want.

First I asked for a humming bird sipping nectar from a feeder
It created a beautiful image but I needed to be more specific in my request.
I am not quick enough to snap  one of these little jewels at my feeder.


Second request to  AI for a 
ruby throated humming bird sipping nectar from a red feeder

This is the exact hb feeder I have. It is a ruby throated humming bird which is the only one we have in NC.  So in my mind's eye, this is the photo I'd love to snap.

Third request
 Senior lady with short brown hair wearing red glasses snapping a photo of a ruby throated hummingbird

AI did a wonderful job of guessing my hair style this is exactly correct.

YEP COLOR ME  HAPPY


REMINDER 

Please click here for rulz and to visit YAM's blog


This Friday April 26th join us for fun

20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OOOHH< that last one - it captures you really well, Miss C!!! These are fun... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel Madi is at Logan's! Did she find anything fun to take home with her? The start work with the hummingbirds turned out really pretty. I hope in another week I actually see some live ones up here I've got the sugar water ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't figured out AI yet and Mom isn't sure she wants to deal with it, but one day I'm sure we will try it. Great photo of the lady taking the hummingbird photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Madi♥ Love the A1 photo of the senior lady that looks surprisingly like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who could fail to spot the Diva?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found Angel Madi right away! She fits right in at Logan's. With these beautiful photos you could change my mind about AI. After all, it's all in how you use it. The last photo made me smile, C!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the Diva. I miss her so much. I love hummingbirds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AI ~ not for me right now ~ tend to keep my life simple if. I can ~ Good to see Angel Madi at Logan's ~

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did a great job prompting AI Cecilia, these are great! Hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend, and that your week will be wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We found Madi in that first picture. Our hummers are due any day now so we should get our feeders up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun. I'm going to work on AI soon. I'm to busy with other things right not. You did a great job. I want to go to Logan's with you. Yes I see the Diva.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always happy to see more of Logan's!

    What a wonderful job Pizap did, I really like the last creation. It did capture your hair almost perfectly!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, we see the Diva. Beautiful girl!!! And the AI creations are simply gorgeous. Mom is going to try again to get some hummers in her garden. And now you are making her want to try that AI stuff too.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. I spotted the diva too! Love the art, the hummers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Madi is ever present, as she should be. I wish I could do as good with AI as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicely done, adding the Diva and the AI pics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Logans is definitely THE place for Spring! Pizap AI is a lot of fun to play with isn't it....and you did a GREAT JOB making beautiful photos!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net