My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, July 12, 2024

Nature and Feline Friday


 Nature Friday host LLB Gang   Click here Hostess Miss Mimi 

Thank you for hosting!

 


 New Plants spotted at Logan's

I loved the names 
Purrsian Blue Catmint (l)
Hot lips Salvia(r) the bloom looks just like fire engine red lips
.
The brand name is Planet Easy.  They are not in plastic containers (notice the one on the right above) . The roots aren't pot bound and don't need breaking up before potting).  Just prepare soil then 
Plan(e)t EASY

Flash back  2010
The story of two Divas
My sis and her hubby came to visit. Well you know there is only room for one Diva
in a house...Sis tells me she was the first Diva and still is. We have agreed to co-exist. Now if she would relinquish her diva title all would be good but that is a story for another day.
However, I really LIKE her hubby aka my 'BIL' and he likes me. He calls me Cat, as in 'Hey Cat', but coming from him it is ok. He smells good...especially his shoes. MOL
We were celebrating Father's Day (I know a week late). When lo and behold look what my BIL did to me......
Maybe the first Diva of the family has been training him in evil ways to taunt a second Diva.
I gave him my most famous double laser eye stare which says
'Wha's up with you bro', he laughed. I said one of us needs to leave the room before it gets ugly...I volunteered













On the way out, I asked Mom to please reomove the bionic bow...
Even after my best shake, rattle and roll it would not fall off.
Now the company is gone.
I, Madi, am once again the only Diva of the house!!!

Present day:
Now to end this FFF I'd like to tell you about the two divas and
our son-in-law using the letters of their names in their favorite colors


Marlu
Marvelous young lady
Apple of our eye from the moment she was born
Rarest of all Daughter Gems
Loving Cat Mom to Frisco, Harper and Mia
Unique


Greg 
Going fishing
Rare gem of a guy
Everybody loves him
Great big brown eyes

Madi
My heart cat
Amazing Blogging Partner
Diva
Independent 

25 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    All adding up to brilliance! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! And I think the way those plants are being sold will help them thrive way better than in plastic pots...which mostly end up in the trash...whata waste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two divas in one house? Unthinkable!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby
    PS Gail loves the acrostics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story. That's a great idea on the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two divas must have been a problem! That is a good idea with the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun names for those plants/flowers. We love that they don't have plastic containers. Mom always dislikes having all those plastic pots every spring that get tossed into the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never try to pin a ribbon on a Diva. Get her a tiara instead, she deserved it! Lovely Angel Madi, not at a loss fur words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. seeing the bow on Madi, reminded me to say how much I like the straw hat Madi in the header. keep forgetting each time I come here.. you are blessed to have a Diva Daughter and a Diva Cat... no Divas in our house, but we do have a KING named Beau, he says Jump we say how high

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine two divas in one household. You were the best, Madi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Cecilia,
    Those plant names are really 'purrfect'.
    Madi sure felt like she was the ONLY Diva of the home! And rightly so.
    Love the wording for those names.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diva's make the world go 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Angel Madi, Greg loves the kitties! Very sweet story about Two Divas. Some sweet info about the people and Kitty you hold dear and close to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love those fun plant names. Poor Diva Madi really had her furs rumpled when Greg put that bow on her. Your poems for each of their names are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh ~ we can all be divas even the males ~ fun post and great plants from Logan's ~ hugs,

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~


    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love you take on the names - must try that at home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. madi ewe iz N all wayz will bee diva extra ordinaire, with ore with out a
    ribbon bow ‼️🐟💙💖 over at cuzin daiz N boomerz houz, therz cat mint
    out de wazoo 🙀😺‼️‼️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angle Madi, I love when you are able to blog about stuffs...I remember you and I love hearing from you. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful post! I love Logan's array of plants and the fact they don't put them in pots...but my favorite thing is the wonderful tribute to Marlu, Greg and Madi!
    xoxo,
    Beth and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice poems. And always nice to see Angel Madi. XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. I never knew there were so many different kinds of capnip

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angel Madi you will ALWAYS be the one and only Diva in our hearts!!

    Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your description using the letters of everyone's names is purrrfect. The bow on Madi is too funny. Maybe I'll try that on one of our pups this Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know very little about plants, but "not root bound" is good, even I get that.

    The resident cat should always be the Diva. Your descriptions are wonderful.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net