My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Saturday Sights and some Symmetry.

  

We are back from our annual trek to the lovely NC Mountains to
visit our friends Sally And Gary.  There was lots of talking (I might need a vocal cord transplant), eating,  trekking on a 2 new out of doors trails and there was some wine tasting too.  We 4 made over 7,000 steps on Thursday 9/5.
FYI TEASE: One of our treks was on one of the many trails (with a waterfall) that belongs to a good friend of Sally and Gary. It was gorgeous and our guides were their friend and her dogs.  I might have had a wee episode of puppy love with both of them. 
Pictures later.

This image was created before our trip thanks to AI in Pizap.

This weekend I will be sorting thru my photos.

Of course, I  have photos to be sorted out
    

19 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Welcome back... Missed you! And this post is full of promise... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun time with friends, how sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! We can't wait to hear more and see pictures of your fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing Hysterically at the vocal cord transplant. good thing I was no there, I am backed up from not talking, I think that is why I talk so much on the blog and can't wait to see the photos. pizza did a super job on this, I just wound yesterday there is ai in Paint on windows 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a wonderful time with your friends! I'm looking forward to seeing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a good time. I look forward to seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see! What fun it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are back home and had a great time while you were away. We look forward to seeing all your pictures from the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your pictures that you share!!! A little bit of wine tasting sounds wonderful. It is beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great visit with friends ~ neat photo ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you had a great time, I knew you would!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a nice trip. I look forward to seeing photos. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Cecilia- I'm glad you had a good time out there, but now, after reading this post, dad misses those western NC mountains more than ever. It's all I hear him talking about these days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed the blog so much. I would love to have been with you all. If my knee was completely healed, I would have squoze into Katie's tunnel and made it so.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had a great time, and may need a vacation after your vacation! Looking forward to your photos, and still loved the AI pic you did!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net