My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, October 11, 2019

Feline Friday Flowery Friday archive


Continued from Wednesday

Dearest Aunty HiC

I forgot to tell you, the vet weighed me last week, and I’ve gained 2 lbs this past year.
I weighed 11.30 lbs last Oct. and now weigh 13.15.... 😻
I was shocked until vet tech Meghan said I’m heavier because my heart is full of love. I like that! 😻





❤️ Kat Your Feline Nephew


MOL MOL MOL Dear Nephew,
Uncle and I had a great giggle at these photos!
We agree with Meghan...that heart of yours is full of love...what a smart techie she is!
Your Jelly Belly is so kissable..I want to bury my face in your furs
Lovingly your Aunty HiC


Flower Friday October 2018.   I was out of Nature Photos.  More being taken today, October 11, 2019.  

I'm joining my niece Rosy SassyPants, Mayor Arty and Jakey today's pictures taken in and around my friend's yard in Yadkin Co., North Carolina



21 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Gardens are part of nature! And Kat's tummy is definitely inviting a rub!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, your vet tech Meghan is one smart girlie. Yes, your heart is full of so much love and it ran down to that jelly belly.

    Happy weekend Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... just lovin' the comment from "The JR" ... how purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and gardens! I like that answer, Kat. I need to use that one myself☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. your yard is lovely. as is the jelly belly of Cat... that is such a precious photo of Kat.. I wish my jelly belly looked as good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that's a true statement too, Kat. You're most handsome.

    Love your collage. Nicely done.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, that's definitely a heart full of love! It must have expanded into your belly. Overflow heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can tell you are full of love Kat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yur heart iz full of love....dood....thatz like de kewlest sayin ever !!!♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely collage and splendid kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a big handsome belly, Kat, and all the more to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to snorgle that tummy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our mom says she wants to pet that tummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kat you are such a love! Mom took a few pictures of the SNOW we got on Wednesday but forgot to post them
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love bugs need to have extra weight on us to handle all the SWEETNESS and LOVE we have inside us! Trust me - I'm 22 lbs. of pure HUGGABLE LOVE too, Kat!

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  16. My experience is that tigers are definitely lovers. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute kitty! Love the garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. :) How cute! Lots of love and purrs for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It’s good to be a growing kitty and belly rubs are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net