My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, February 1, 2021

Awww Monday with my Nephews!!

 

Hosted by Comedy Plus 


It was a beautiful day here on The Hill.  After we walked Kat and Rocky, Mom took me out all by myself. 


I love my little bro-furs, and Mom says I’m very patient, and kind to them. 



 even share my bed!!!

But sometimes I want Mom all to myself! ❤️🐾❤️

Yep, it was a beautiful day. 
Yep Mom and I had a wonderful time playing catch on this video!!

Sound on, please.


❤️ Pup 

Dearest Sweet Nephew Pup!!!!
You email, photo and Happy Dog Video have made our hearts sing and OMDs, I'm smiling so big my face feels like it is frozen.  Bless you heart for being such a good brudder.
You knew how lucky you were when your Mom and Dad found you.  When Kat and Rocky showed up your big heart made room for the two Felines.  It is all because of your sweet nature that felines have learned to get along.
I think maybe I'll nominate you for Mayor of Cleveland.
With love and hugs your Auntie HiC

Auntie HiC I'm digging the title of Mayor Pup.


7 comments:

  1. Aww, Pup, you're a good brother! I miss having a kitty sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was carefull not to let Beau see the ball game, he misses his games, Pup is Precious and Pricless which makes him the three P's. PPP love the photos and they all make me feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Awwww reminds me of my J's.... YAM xx (who suspects this was meant for March 1st and not Feb 1st?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such sweet photos and we totally love that happy Pup time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pup you are the best of brothers to those 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pup and his kitties sure do get along well. That's such a cute picture of him and Kat sleeping together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing website.....
    We can visit my website also to get business idea here

    Ernieball.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net