My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Happy Tuesday with my Nephews!!

  

Hosted by Comedy Plus   

Just a quick Peach 🍑 Report from GA. I give them 4 Paws  🐾 Down.🙀  I checked the labels, and they came from a farm (Lane’s) in middle Georgia, that usually has the BEST. 


They looked and smelled pretty good, but Mom said: YUCK! 😜
She said she’ll try again and keep you posted. 

We’re learning to embrace, and be thankful for all the rain we’ve received this summer.

There are so many regions suffering with extreme heat, and drought.

Take a minute to relax, and enjoy the peaceful Appalachian Rain. 

Next up is Kat starring in a 28 second video
Sound on:
two links of same video I think the first takes you right to the video


❤️ Kat, Pup, and Rocky 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my precious Nephews.  Thank you for the email, photos and video!!
 Rocky, the thing very positive about the Peaches is  Y O U!!! They match your beautiful furs and are even a week bit fuzzy. Now as for the taste I 100% agree with Mom.  What the COD is wrong with peaches this year, especially the peachy STATE of Georgia?   NC normally has tasty ones too ours have been gorgeous, smell yummy BUT are so mushy just disgusting.  We love them here too but after 2 different times of buying them we haven't bought anymore.

Pup...I'm a sucker for your sweet face and adorable smile.  Coupling those 2 things with a Lady Bug and her gorgeous RED coat makes and Auntie HiC is on cloud 9 with glee!!  

What a messed up weather system everywhere. Everything is EXTREME: heat, rain and the horrible fires.   Kat darling I do so love the sound of rain and it appears you do too.  I spy your sweet white paw too. The music Mom selected for the video is PURRFECT
Lovingly your Auntie HiC

22 comments:

  1. we think same will happen with our peaches... the first one on our tree... we have the problem vice versa... only rain and no sun... that world is a crazy place, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is disappointing when a peach doesn't live up to expectations. Our fruit and veg man gets the majority of his produce from local farms and this year the peaches are delicious but in short supply. We have had one mushy one but all the others have been sweet and juicy.
    I do like summer rain, but not the deluges we keep getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Another great post from the roving repawter!!! So glad you are our news outlet, Miss C!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been eating peaches and they smell so good and taste so yummy. Molly and I both love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fresh peaches - but over the last couple of years, I haven't been able to find a good peach. Every single time I give in and buy them, they are mealy or taste weird or stick to the pit something fierce. Yuck! I know canned peaches aren't the same AT ALL - but if you can't get the real thing ... it's better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The video made me feel happy watching it and when pup turned his head and looked at the camera it just melted my heart. I love the sound of the rain and Cat watching. The peaches in Walmart looked absolutely fantastic but I didn't buy any and now I'm glad that I did not. Last year I got two that were delicious and two that were so mushy I had to throw them away. I think what's wrong with the fruits and some of the vegetables is there's so much drought and too much rain and all the crazy weather and heat has confused the vegetables. Thank you for sharing your sweet family of cat and dog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just heard we have a 9.42 inch rain DEFICIT here!!! Love the video!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many sweet fur babies! I love the little ladybug trail too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy seeing your nephews, but today the rain took first place. That was the most peaceful sound. Made me smile. Okay the music was wonderful too.

    I want the ladybugs. Those are most adorable.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are cute ladybug stones. We enjoyed the gentle rain video and hope we get some more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't had any peaches, but our blueberries were not as good. Some of the plums either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That made us wonder if the locally grown peaches and apricots are ripe yet. Our pear tree (angel Joey's pear tree, that is) has some nice fruit growing, but they're still green, and could get a bit bigger. We'll be watching carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang, too bad the peaches weren't good but you're always good Rocky! That was cool video!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are having a little bit of rain over on this side of the country too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. guyz....wavez two everee one; we N joyed yur moovee { bad sound card on thiz pea sea; sew noe sound, but still grate ☺☺☺☺...

    we iz knot much inta PEACH...but PERCH......now yur talkin :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sad to say that we gave up on peaches a long time ago. I don't know when we had them last. Now we get our peach fix from a Mrs. Smith's peach cobbler. I am a lover of rain (a pluviophile) like the gentle rain you had on the videeoh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mom loves a GOOD peach, and she has found some fabulous Georgia peaches in the stores lately. She has learned to leave them in a brown paper bag for a few days to be sure they are perfect. The juice just runs down her chin when she bites into them.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peaches oh yum! I amwaiting a bit before I buy some to make jam! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great seeing Kat and Pup on a lazy afternoon. We do both Strolling and Meandering here but as there is nothing on the Mantle Dad does not mind. Bet those peaches will be so so good

    ReplyDelete
  20. We had good peaches earlier this summer, will have to try one to see if they still are. Window sills do sound safer than mantels!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net