My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Happy Tasty Tuesday: Anniversary deSSert


 THANK YOU all for your good wishes for our 52nd anniversary yesterday.

  We started celebrating on February 11th by ordering take out from Out Back Steak house.   It was delicious!!

On Tuesday February 9th, I happened to be watching the local news.  Lo and behold there was a very SWEET segment on Cape Fear Rum Cake Bakery.  It is located in Wilmington, NC.  I quickly ran to my desk top to check out their website.  My husband and I are both lovers of all things dark chocolate. They have so many flavors other than chocolate and even Gluten free. We ordered a Dark Chocolate Raspberry Rum cake for our anniversary deSSert.  I certainly wish I had a way for you all to have a taste of this most delicious cake and get a whiff of the sweet aroma of chocolate, raspberry and rum.  This one was 16oz. Which is enough for each of us to have two slices.  We will be ordering another one and probably larger in the future.  Click below to visit their website.

Cape Fear Rum Cake 



24 comments:

  1. ooooh that is the best cake we ever saw...happy happy anniversary and enjoy this super tasty dessert....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good anniversary. The cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome.
    And dark chocolate is almost heath food, right?
    Happy Anniversary!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! Now that looks totally delish and I can almost smell the delightful aroma from here.......I hope you and your Honey had a PURRRRFECT Anniversary and enjoyed your special dessert and every moment of your day.

    Love, Pam and Teddy too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    OMC... yes, definitely approved by the mental health board, of this I am certain!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how nice! A SWEET way to celebrate. Now I am hungry for Outback. While Jerry's brother and wife were here we finally ate out after a year and a half of no going out. We finally celebrated our January Anniversary on 12 February outside dining and with family. You know I am going to click on your link for that beautiful cake! 52 years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my COD! What a beautiful cake, and how wonderful to have it to cap your celebration of 52 wonderful loving years together. I have to say it again, Happy Anniversary the two of you. What a joy for you both and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever (and tasty) idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, looks delish even on line.. mouthwatering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I can smell that cake from here. It looks delicious and we like the same kind of cake. Yummy.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad that you found the purrfect dessert for your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh ~ wow! 52 years and celebrating with the delicious looking chocolate cake ~ yummy ! Xo

    Wishing you lots of laughter in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    Lots of woofs and hugs for Angel Madi too ~ Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cake sounds wonderful!! Glad you had a nice anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy looking cake. Makes me want to lick my computer.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sure looks like a delicious way to celebrate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I can smell it from here! I bet it tasted even better! Have a sweet day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. even from here it looks great !!!! here's to the next 52 and a year ahead with lots oh happiness ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my chocolateness!!! What a delicious way to celebrate 52 years together!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net