My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, June 15, 2012

CALLING ALL GYMNASTS!!!!!

I AM JUMPING FOR JOY, IT IS FINALLY TIME



TO INVITE ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO PAWTICIPATE GYMNASTICS EVENT,WHICH MOM AND I ARE HOSTING. 


Today's post is to give you a little information on on the festivities.
FIRST OF ALL THE RULES ARE SIMPLE

HAVE FUN!!! Everyone is a winner

To help you decide which event you'd like to pawticipate gymnastic
 events include:Vault,Uneven bars,Floor Exercises,Parallel bars, Horizontal Bars, Still rings, Pommel horse, Balance Beam.
Mom and I have a few pictures to help you with make up your mind.

Still Rings: Since the competitors have no thumbs obviously
you will not want to hang in the air but we are sure you can come up with a very fun way to use rings!! Like wearing on on your head or tail
 Remember to
HAVE FUN

Balance Beams:  Many of you will not have a beam per say but
anytime you walk across anything that requires balance  you are on a balance beam.  Remember to 
HAVE FUN
Pommel Horse:  This event might require some thinking and could be a great event for small K9's and cats...We are thinking
maybe you can get on your belly and scoot under the handles MOL
If you don't have a Pommel horse sitting around your house,....MOL.....make something up!!  Remember to 
HAVE FUN
 Uneven bars:  OMD this might just be the most purrfect event for anyone who is very agile at jumping over things.  
Most of us will not have a contraption like this but any time you are jumping from say the bed to the floor, over your peeps legs,
or just plain jumping for joy that can be your uneven bars.
Remember to 
HAVE FUN
LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND MAYBE THE BEST EVENT FOR EVERYONE.....
FLOOR EXERCISES:   
We all have floors, we use them everyday and we perform all kinds of antics on them.  Such as a few of my favorites:
1. Sun puddle sitting
 2. Upside down twisted laser eye staring
 3. Reading  a good book

 So if you don't feel qualified to pawticipate in any of the other events this one is FOR YOU!!
Remember
HAVE FUN

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAWTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT,
I will be accepting submissions beginning 

July 9th through 11:59pm on July 18.

 PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PICTURE, WITH YOUR NAME, YOUR EVENT, AND YOUR BLOG ADDRESS
MY EMAIL IS
candb214ATattDOTnet

REMEMBER
HAVE FUN
 Madi and Mom

29 comments:

  1. Woof! Maybe I will enter. Woof! Echo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of you jumping is surely worthy of the Olympics, Madi! We are fervently lookin through our pics so we can enter one. If we don't start on Mom now, she'll never get it done! Happy Friday from your BFFF, Prancer Pie. XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! I am entering! My picture if for the Pommel horse! It is me on a rock. meant to be me on a Pommel Horse. Echo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BK here. That is a good picture Madi! I did a new AK nature notes post, with the answer. Sadly, you did not win. You still get the participation badge though. I know you will this time though! BK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you have a laying around the house waiting for a cookie event this year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...let me get this straight...we are supposed to have fun?

    Great post for the Olympics.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I might be able to manage a floor exercise... hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know the boys will be ready to participate. You better believe they are in training as we speak...

    have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes...I am VERY good at the balance beam. Can't wait!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  10. my mind is zinging around like crazy, i will have and entry, just have to think which one. thinking Jake will be the jumper and baby the floor excercise. can i send TWO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I can't wait! I'm practicing and getting all super-flexible for you. Now that I look at it, I think my couch looks an awful lot like a pommel horse...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madi! I give you all 10's! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm gettin all my trainin done. Now me just hopes me can get away from our July visitors long enough to enter. They gonna be hoggin the computer room during July so me might have to kicks dem out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hellooooo Madi ~ Working out for your sponsored event is going to really take stanama and diligence. So far I think I might try boxings and equestrian.
    But perhaps I might train hardest for floor exercises!
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh cool! Maybe I will enter this one too! I got my thinking cap on now!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Madi, that was such a fun post!
    I can't wait to see some of the photos submitted for the activities!
    4-leggers always keep us smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have fun my BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Wow, those all sound like fun. We need to start practicing like crazy. We will be ready. Hope you all have a great Friday and a better week end.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like fantastic fun...we'll have to get our thinking caps on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my Madi

    all of us senior cats don't do a whole lot of acrobatic stuff but Mom will have to look and see if we qualify for anything!

    HA!!!

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. We will have to look through our photos and see what we can participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We can't wait!!!!!
    I've already set up a rigorous training schedule.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh we can't wait to enter!! There's probably a few events we are contenders!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. There are so many different events it is good that there is time before the Olympics to decide what to do and practice for the Gymnastics division. Purrs, rrrs, rrs, your BFFF Willow

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes!
    Lots of pawesome events!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am thinking I will stick with the floor exercises! Rosie might go for the horse or balance beam - she's a bit of a daredevil!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Madi, all of these events look challenging. We are starting our training regimen right now. The boys of the Kitty Krew are saying we girls don't stand a chance but well see who comes up with the best entry.
    Kitty Kisses,
    Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Madi!
    Mommy has fixed your link and me and Kozmo is training! Is there a throw the deaded mouse event? Kozmo was practicing that in the backyard this afternoon.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net