Madi and Mom

Madi and Mom
Down Home in NC

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Escape Hidden Valley Tram #3

Dad was waiting for us when we got home.
He unlatched my tram and let me tell you I was out of there. Dr. S was pleased with my overall health thank goodness he did not recommend Mom sign me up for Jenny Craig...well at least not yet. I weighed 11.3 on July 26, 2008, today, July 25, 2009 I weigh 11.45. He said the amount of food I was getting was good...but that it would not hurt to cut back about 10% on the dry food. Not what I wanted to hear. I rec'd 4 shots (two needles). I was very brave. I also have a very taste treat that contains heartworm medicine. Even though I'm indoors only Dr. S is recommending all kitties be on preventive. They had a very unfortunate case of an indoor only kitty getting heartworms last year. Last year he gave me Advantage drippy stuff . I was thrilled to get back home into the peace and quiet of my house....I gotta tell you there was a lot of barking goin' on in there. Alls well that ends well....glad that is over for another year. Madi and Mom...she takes good care of me...

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Great report card Madi!! Glad you are home safe and sound.

    Smileys~
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good that your check up went well. Barney had to go for his second kitten shots and his went well too - he is only 3.5 lbs but he is also only 10 weeks old, so he is catching up to you fast!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
TONS OF HUGS
MADI AND Mom
Email: candb214@att.net