My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, September 30, 2019

Awww Monday: Kat's other hat


Dearest Aunty HiC
Don’t tell Mom, but I did a little redecorating today. 😹
I’ve never been very fond of this pillow, and I decided it was time to do something about it.




I just turned the pillow on its side and covered it with the beautiful, Dakota memory quilt you made.

Nice, huh? 😻



How long do you think it will take her to notice? Ha!
King Kat official ruler of the house and all that goes on.

❤️ Kat Your Feline Nephew


πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»‼️‼️‼️ Oh dear nephew you are da man of da hour!  
Well done.  When you chose your forever home, I knew you an exceptional eye for quality.
You are Cat who wore many HATS!!!!!  
Now you can add interior design to resume!  
I love every single photo
Lovingly your Aunty HiC 

23 comments:

  1. that was the purrfect fall decoration. Bravo Kat, you have the paw for the little things what make our heart sing ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    HAH - well done that Kat!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent redecorating! Very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now thinking you did not Read the pillow you covered up King Kat... I mean isn't he your dog to? I must say you do have EYES for decorating. what beautiful eyes you have...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Kat. And a beautiful quilt Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat,your brilliance is clear to all who know you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ~ that kitty is Aww personified ~ great photos!

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet she already noticed, Kat. You're most clever and handsome. I love your crown. A huge Awww.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your mom and your Auntie C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nephew Kat, I have sorta that same saying on wall hanging: Be the person your cat thinks you are! I prefer cat, 'cause there are no dogs at Eastside Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat the interior designer - that works! My cats redecorate, but not in a nice way - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dood....we did knot noe tiss a thng...we bet yur mom doez knot either !! ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tell Kat that although we think the cushion looks gorgeous now, we rather like that original thought! (Sometimes peeps need reminders.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did great, Kat. Maybe you should have your own show on HGTV.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful decorating job Kat
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net