My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wordless (not) Wednesday with Kat




Dearest Aunty HiC

Although it still feels like summer here, Mom has started her fall cleaning.  Today I watched (from each room in the house) as she cleaned the outside windows.


 The squeegeeing is my favorite part.



Be careful on that step stool, Mom! You’re no Spring Chicken, teeheehee! 



Looking good; I can see my handsome reflection. 😺



Oooops, you missed a spot!






Nap time for Me-ow!
Whew, I’m exhausted from all that snoopervising! 😹


❤️ Kat Your Feline Nephew

Dearest Nephew...
I'm giggling like a 5 year old at the thought of you following that squeegee thingie around.  It is better than a mouse on a stick. Boy oh boy did you enjoy watching mom work.  I bet it made you hungry.  NOW just between you and I once she finishes the inside be sure to leave your signature Tabby nose print on all the glass!
Lovingly your Aunty HiC



*******************************

LANAP laser oral surgery update

All went well...other than my bp was pretty high at the beginning I"M sure due to being anxious. The only thing I felt was the one shot in the roof of my mouth for about 5 seconds.  I was walking out of the office at 11:45 am. It was NOT at all as my mind's eye imagined.  

Extreme diet of 3 days of liquid is for someone who had all of their mouth done. I just had one tooth!! YAY I can start on soft foods macNcheese, potatoes, soft veggies, smoothies, cottage cheese,yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal etc.  today. I'm thankful that I can still drink coffee. Either Iced all beverages and food needs to be luke warm. 

So all is good.  SO glad it is over.  Post doc is 10/1 at 2 pm.  Entire healing will be one months. 

27 comments:

  1. fall cleaning is very special ... a lot of things fall down, probably because of da season huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're glad to have it done with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you said, it's over now and you CAN eat soft foods. Bet you felt like an animal LEAVING the dreaded VET when you went home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're glad that's over with! Sounds like a wonderful new procedure though for those of us who have issues with our teeth and gums though. I'm glad you aren't on SLUSH for days on end though - just be careful.............!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom loves washing windows but other than our big picture window, all of the others can be done from inside the house. We are so happy this is behind you, Miss Cecilia. Enjoy that ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure glad the dentist deal went really well. Bet you are glad that is over. Good job Kat supervising. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news indeed! Take it easy today.

    Kat, I'm sure you did not let your momma miss any thing on those windows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great news on the dentist visit.. yay! and Kat as always looks beyond adorable... I was about to comment the same thing you said, leave a nose print... Kat is so sweet whether sleeping or peeping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat is so cute the way he was following his mom while she was working. We're so glad to hear your procedure went well and especially that you don't have to starve on a liquid diet for 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat, you are such a cute supervisor, good job! We're glad the dental went well, we knew it would. The Dad has had several laser procedures and says it sure beats a scalpel any old day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitties love the squeegee. I so remember. What a delightful post and the photographs are purrfect.

    I'm so happy the dental procedure went well. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that you heal up quickly.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Big hug, honey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Around here, there aren't nose prints so much as sneeze 'prints'...ick! Here's hoping that your post-op appt says you've healed with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like the surgery went well - sending you some extra healing purrs anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kat is a huge help I can see! I do the squeegee work here and Jerry is my missed a spot finder... sometimes good sometimes bad. I'm thinking Kat found that very interesting and it used up some time between naps. Glad all went well with the surgery. Mac&Cheese, ice cream, smoothies, mashed potatoes,--that's rough! Seriously, I am so happy you didn't have to do the extreme diet and I am glad the shot was quick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you'll be feeling better real soon! Sending lots of POTP and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. TeeHeeHee...we are sure there will be little Kat nose prints!

    So glad things went better than expected with the LANAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. kat....dood....noze printz, cheek rubz anda sneeze; knot coz yur sick but just coz ya can, & de glazz will bee bak in top form in noe time !! ;) ☺☺♥♥♥

    C; hope your road to recovery is pain free and easy ~~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kat is a cutie. I am glad the oral surgery went well.XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent supervision technique. That and nursing care are the most important cat responsibilities.

    I'm glad your procedure went well. Dental stuff... Yuck !

    ReplyDelete
  20. If the doctor said ice cream was food for your mouth you better eat lots! Glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Kat - you are so cute!!!!

    And, I agree about the ice cream....or better yet, milk shakes!!!!! I'm glad that it went well. All went well in my family yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are great pictures. We are praying you feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  23. So good to hear all went well and you can at least have soft foods!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am glad the laser surgery went well.
    Kat is cute watching the window cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I squirmed at the thought of the shot in the roof of your mouth. OUCH!! I hate going to the dentist but we are scheduled for a cleaning in a couple of weeks. Keep feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like your snoopervising was exhausting. Glad surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Washing windows... Now there's a novel concept. Maybe that's why ours are so hard to see out of, lol. Mac and cheese does sound good. But how can you eat ice cream on a lukewarm diet?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net