My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, October 18, 2019

Nature and Feline Friday:Kat and Pup Reminder Final Friction Friday

This might be a tad of a stretch for Nature Friday; however, it is Natur(al)e to take a bath 
and Pup is outside and there is a leaf on the deck
Hosted by LLB Gang


Feline Friday..there is a Feline hiding indoors!
Hosted by Comedy Plus


Dearest Aunty HiC
Poor, pitiful Pup!
He got a bath today.
Mom hooked up hose to basement sink (warm water) and bathed him on the deck.

She bathed Pup in Oatmeal shampoo which smelled delightful
Pup said he only liked his oatmeal in a bowl with butter and sugar?!
.


That’s one sad looking doggo! 😹
Help!!!
Pup I'm sorry water and Kats mix about as well as oil and vinegar!!
I'm fine here
I watched from the safety of the porch.  
Maybe he won’t make fun of me for grooming all the time. Ha!
Mom asked if I wanted to be next?
Not funny, Mom! 😼
❤️ Kat Your Feline Nephew

Oh No Pup....you look like a WET dog....but at LEAST you smell most divine I love oatmeal and OMDs is it good for your skin.  I use only Aveeno on my most sensitive skin...and that has oatmeal in it.  Kat...for sure Pup might start following your lead with the grooming. MOL MOL. 
I've only bathed one cat in my life...Milky-way.
When we adopted him from the Wake Co SPCA, he had fleas but he was too young (6 weeks) for flea med so we had to use some very gentle shampoo. He was pretty tiny so his human Sis and I did it quickly as a team.  Thankfully all the fleas abandoned ship lickety split no more.
Lovingly your Aunty HiC

Breaking NEWS:
Kat's mom has been frantically searching for her glasses for
several days.  SHE THOUGHT she might have dropped then when 
walking Pup.  GUESS what she found them in the bathroom trash can!!
I THINK THEY were KATNAPPED!!
I suspect they were on the counter...Kat decided they were 
invading his space.  


REMINDER of the NEW Final Fiction Friday 


Friday October 25th is!!!

24 comments:

  1. Bowie likes to knock stuff over too. And Angelique. I never really do that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, I totally disagree. There is absolutely nothing natural about being forced to take a bath!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor pup - looks pretty pitiful on the deck all wet....but I bet once he dried off he was super comfy and clean (at least for a while!). Funny story about the glasses but a happy ending for sure!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do not look happy at all, Pup, but baths always mean extra hugs and kisses because we smell so pretty! We can't believe you pushed your mom's glasses into the trash can, Kat☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    How to look pathetic and yet still so very handsome - WTG Pup! Kat - my angel Jasper got baths along with angel Jade. Jasper was the feline of the two and he was fine with it; probably because it started right when they were pup and kit and never knew different. Jade was the one who objected most! hugs and wags and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    [NB: the FFF linky placed has a stray "LEZ" at the end, so it goes to blank page. The right blog though - SO OTHER READERS, JUST CHECK THE PAGE HEADINGS UNDER THE BANNER.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What struck me is Pup's sad eyes of resignation! I LOVE Aveeno - and like so few other brands - my skin does too! When Bear was younger, things went missing all the time. My ex-husband would leave out stuff so he wouldn't forget to take them to work - but without exception, they were never there the next morning. And Bear's stolen toothbrushes, cables, watches etc from visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha, your bruder looks so unhappy Kat. Well, if he did bathe himself everyday then he would not have had a water bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can well imagine your brother's not being pleased at being bathed in oatmeal. Some might take a spoon to him! By the way I agree with you and Momma Kat about Aveeno. Good stuff and on my dresser top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pup sure doesn't look happy getting soaked like that. Good thing their mom found her glasses before taking the trash out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, poor pitiful Pup! Momma says she bathed Angel Scribbles and Angel Pigeon ONCE, and that was enough FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some pups love baths and some don't. You smell good and everyone is happy. I'm sure you'll correct that shortly.

    No Kat no one is going to give you a bath. They know better.

    Yay on finding the glasses. I'm thinking someone put them there.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug to your Auntie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the smell of canine oatmeal shampoo... Pup looks like he feels the same as Big Boy, we have had five dogs, and not one of them loved their bath. it is a PUP thing, but they do like it better that KATS. ha ha and as we see here, a simple leash hold them there. try leasing a KAT for a bath and be sure to take a video... my friend had a cat named Moses and he snatched everything he found, she found watches and jewelery and anything small enough to be carried by Moses all over the house. glad the glasses turned up

    ReplyDelete
  13. We dogs do hate to be wet unless there is water around us. We don't mind running into a pond or better yet a swamp, but we hate baths.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I k ow how you feel, Pup. I had to go to see my groomer, Miss Jacquie yesterday! Yipes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've found my glasses in many places, but never in the trash! Without calling in Sherlock Holmes, I'll say...The cat did it!
    ROFLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh poor Pup, that is one sad face! Go Kat go...anything left on a counter if subject to being Katified!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor Pup, getting all that special 'me' smell taken off. Though we KNOW cats are TROUBLE, we think Kat may be getting the blame for the glasses. Would never hold up in court. Circumstantial evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are lucky you didn't need a bath Kat :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Water boarding is a cruel but necessary torture for doggies. Those glasses probably asked to be knocked into the trash and Kat was simply "helping."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor Pup to have a bath right out in front of everybody! sure glad we don't get baths very often
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh poor Pup. I know *that* look! Good job staying out of the way, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Pup! I'm so sorry dude. I heard something abouts ME getting the water torture this weekend! I was gonna ask if I could hide at your crib, butts it looks like your Moms is into the water torture too! sigh.
    Kat, I am sure that those glasses were trespassing on your territory. nuf said.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I lose my glasses and phone all the time without any help from my pups. Glad Kat's mom found her glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Poor Pup! That is a darling picture of Kat behind the screen. I'm always losing my glasses and I have four of them laying around... maybe that's the problem!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net