My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

One Word Challenge Results




Last Wednesday I shared an amazing fact:
You can make 31 words out of STENOGRAPHER.
I challenged you to working on a list of your own.
Today I'm sharing the list as published in my Word Search Book

Many of you took the challenge finding a ton more than 31 words.
The search title was "In Stenographer".  Obviously the title should have been
" Some words in Stenographer!!!"


1. AGATE
2. AGENT
3. AGREE
4. ASPEN
5. ATONE
6. EARTH
7. ENTER
8. ERASE
9. GHOST
10. GRANT
11. GRAPH
12. GRASP
13. GREAT
14. GROPE
15. HASTE
16. HEART
17. HERON
18. HORSE
19. NORTH.
20. ONSET
21. OPERA
22. ORATE
23. ORGAN
24. OTHER
25. PASTE
26. PHASE
27. PHONE
28. PREEN
29. PROSE
30. RANGE
31. THERE

Well done to all who took the challenge





1. Bella Roxy Macdui


I Stopped at 113 words.

2. Eric and Flynn's Mom

I had another quick go at getting more words and ended up with 42.

3. Pix

I have over 31 words and could keep on going. I

4. YAM-Aunty posted her list here she quit counting at 131


Drabble by Kevin Fagan
Drabble Comic Strip for May 12, 2020

20 comments:

  1. oh that is amazing!!! the favorite word of the mama has only 4 letters, hard to make new words LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    The difference appears to be they stuck to five letters...will have to go recheck, but am sure there more than 31 even in that one category. It was a fun exercise!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun... a great distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. That looks like a fun thing to do. You all have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of words. I thought you had to use all of the letters. That funny sure is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister says her dog has taken to hiding when she grabs the leash...he's tired of all of the exercise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesum werk bye everee one....!!!!! we iz still tryin ta findz a fish in de mix :) ☺☺♥3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was quite a challenge for finding those words. It looks like they were only thinking of 5 letter words. We enjoyed that comic too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is not my talent, finding words in another word, but it appears there are quite a few of you that have that talent

    ReplyDelete
  10. This isn't my talent either and I would have worked hard to get 31 words. It's just how lazy I am. What a fun exercise for wordsmiths.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Big hug, honey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn! I wanted to do it and forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how funs! I must have missed that somehow (too many margaritas...don't tells Ma! BOL)
    Well done everyone!!! Can't waits til you do it again!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know there were many more but I decided to stop at 42.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha - those frequent walks are too much. And, 131 words! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great job! I never would have known stenographer held so many words!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net