My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Photos 



Hosted by Comedy Plus 

Normally I like photos at Shelley Lake when the skies are blue and the sun shining.  This one was taken on a less than what I thought would be 'perfect day'!  It is SOOTC (straight out of the camera). I did frame it via LunaPic.  There as so many things in the photo that make me happy. The reflections are amazing.  The surprise of the tree limb with balls on it upper left and the twigs bottom right.


This is how much sun we had that day



Last Wednesday BERTIE my WFT buddy had a post here
that a lady asked Gail if she could take a photo of Bertie saying how handsome he was.
Bertie said: Gail wonders whether, in the history of the universe, any proud dog owner has ever refused when someone comes up, praises your dog's looks and asks to take his photo!
Saturday I met Dublin the King Charles Cavalier.  I asked permission his owner said absolutely 
Dublin is a charmer.  I took a ride by selfie of the handsome pup on the right. He looks like and Golden Retriever but he was all blonde.  




17 comments:

  1. we love the photo too... and Bob Ross was there too... he used his white color trick to dress up the trees ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a lovely photo of the lake.
    As for handsome dogs, why you have found another fine pair.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby perked up when he walked past and saw the lake. Of course, he said where is that?
    Beautiful puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have said it before, I like a picture with a little moodiness to it. A sunny sky with some interesting clouds makes me happy. I just enjoy looking at pictures! The puppers are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw on the pups. I would have loved all over them. It's what I do.

    Love the lake shots. If you look you find many treasures in photographs. You did.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to find things I did not notice in photos after they come up on the computer screen. love the natural black and white of photo number two... I have never had anyone say no when asked if I could take a photo of their dog/dogs...I quick ran a serch and goldens do come in white BUTT if you plan to SHOW the dog, they will not accept them. How crass is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!!! We loved the woofies.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. What serene photos and the pups are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    That low light can sometimes be a mood setter and you managed to bring it with those water images! And cute pups are always a delight! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those reflection pictures are great. You found a couple of cute pups to take pictures of too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's not any bad lake photos! Those pups are sure cute ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are terrific photos! And we know what you mean about Bertie, and the dogs that you have posted too! They do look terrific! Have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photos with the reflections are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pups and the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful reflections in your photo!!!

    If we met you on your walk, we would be honored to pose for you:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net