My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, April 26, 2021

Awww Monday and Sparks

 Murphy and Stanley asked me to say thanks for  greetings to all who said Hi on yesterday's post. They tried to leave a message under each comment you left.

Now for Awww Monday and Sparks


Hosted by Comedy Plus  

On a recent walk thru our neighborhood I spotted this adorable little village surrounding a neighbor's mailbox. I tried to zoom in on different parts of it in the collage.  The sunflower is the roof of a home...there are lots of little critters around it.  Behind the sunflower I think there are two kitties perched on the wrought iron post.  In the bottom photos you'll spy a yellow sliding board.  A Lady bug is about to slide down.  There is a red wagon with a critter.  


There is a little bridge too

This made me smile which sent me on a search for a
Sparks for today

McGuffy’s who was hosting the Sparks is on hiatus. We continue to share positive vibes via our SPARKS

She says “I truly do believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. There is hope. Together, we can light up the entire world!




 Reminder

Final  Fiction Friday, April 30

Click here to visit YAM-s FFF for the rulz

21 comments:

  1. that's cute to see a little world like that.... and we try hard to be the reason for a smile, it just works not always LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the adorable little village and the spark is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Folk who can think in the miniature are artists! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We try to be the reason someone smiles every day and we do a pretty good job in person and online I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm smiling :) Very sweet little village!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that is so cute! I only have Freddie the Flamingo, but that is definitely a lovely idea to carry forward if I ever were to get my own place with garden.

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little garden.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty village and a purrfect Spark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet little garden. I'm going to have to set my fairy garden pot back up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would make us smile to see that cute little scene too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, cute little village. I would have stopped to take that in too.

    Love your Spark. I'll do just that.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hug, honey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your smile and I like to make people smile. And I love that little village and it made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute. And I like the spark too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great and sweet idea! Thanks for the photos! Cheers! Made me smile for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That little village is just so sweet. We have one mailbox for about 10 houses, so we probably couldn't do that, but it sure is a sweet idea. Always nice to make others smiles.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness - that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love little villages like that. We aren't allowed to pee on them because we could cause a flood.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! It looks like a fairy village! That is just too wonderful for words! THanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is an adorable little mailbox fairy village....some people are just so darn creative! Also we just LOVE your SPARK today. If I can make just one person smile every day my mission is done.......

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. We biggified the pictures to see the details. I've heard the devil is in the details, but I couldn't find him in there. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net