My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Happy Tuesday with Rocketman aka Rocky

Thank you Comedy Plus for hosting 

Last Wednesday I received the following email from Mom of Rocky, Pup and Kat: Mom Kit sent me a photo of their mantle and their beautiful pottery.  I prepared a little re-enactment.

When I came in from cutting the grass, Rocky was on the mantle. 😜He must have jumped from (cold) wood stove.  But we are not sure so we are asking our friends what they think? Did he take route 1, 2 or 3?



He looked quite proud of his accomplishment until I helped him down. Sitting in the middle looking for are safe way down!! I helped him!! I have my most expensive collectible pottery pieces by John Meaders and family, a local potter, on my mantle. I thought they were safe?!MOL 

I taught his grandchildren now I need to teach Rocky.

  CLICK HERE to see other beautiful pieces.


Dearest Rocky(man) Uncle and I had a great big giggle at your latest feline trick.  OMCs if a cat wants to go some where IT WILL.  It amazes be how agile you felines are though.  Angel Madi loved the mantle and amazed that her back feet appeared to have eyes on them.  I am confident you Mom will be sure you UNLEARN this new trick.  
Lovingly Auntie HiC

21 comments:

  1. 3.... he maybe saw the fab leaping photos of Madi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also think #3. Why wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 looks like the shortest and fastest route to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He could easily use any of those routes. Being a cat, he could have gone in any direction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember when you had to move a chair to another place to take away the trail to the top for Madi, this photo there is no way to block any of the three trails. so glad the pottery is safe and the solution is to move the pottery unless of course she can train a cat. ha ha ho ho

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how far the fireplace and mantle are out from the wall, but if it is out some I think #1 and #2 are doable. I think all three are possible. I just think 1 and 2 would be easy jumps without a twist at the end. Guess jumping from the stove would be easy from a corner. Rocky is a young athletic cat... all three are possible... clearly! Rocky, you little stinker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think Rocky took the direct route (#3). It's good to hear he didn't knock any of those nice pots off the mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All probably possible, but I'll guess #3 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Uh oh... once done, oft repeated, unless a deterent can be found! I rather suspect the direct route, though it could easyily have either of the others - although negotiating the pots would have been more difficult. Personally, I'd be finding a new home for the precious bits!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it was #3 too, our Simon tried that once but was intercepted in mid-leap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, that's a good trick, but your mom doesn't want you near her pottery. I can see why. Beautiful pieces.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. We suggest you move that expensive pottery somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. afturr a wee bit oh ... noe tee vee watchin; we iz sayin ya taked route one dood.....wunder how long it will bee... bee for mom mooovez theez peecez ;) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whichever route is taken, hope his new trick is to stay away from the pottery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We aren't sure what route he took...but, as pups, are very impressed that he made it up there!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  16. Route 3 looks like it was the quickest route. With all the road construction here, ther eis no quick route except in the coolness of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. River does the same thing except she gets stuck on the bathroom vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yuppers, I agree, 3 looks like the path to success! I used to be as agile as a kitteh, and that is the route I would take! 😉😁 Good job Rocky!! Butts, don't break any of the peeps stuffs...it tends to make them cranky....ask me how I knows....🤣
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Uhoh.......we kitties are natural gymnasts and will try just about anything that appears "do-able"....this is a destination that can mean BIG TROUBLE though so we suggest a change of course!!!!!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net