My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

(few) Words on Wednesday: Lunch at Seaboard

  

Thanks to our 

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus

Long time readers know we love Seaboard Cafe.  We have lunch there at least once a week.  Sometimes more.  We have been dining at Seaboard for 30+years. Saturday September 25th I had a most delicious lunch.  Something I have never EVER no never had there.

 BLT Shell Pasta and a scoop of Yogurt fruit salad (their original recipe).  Oh in case you are interested, the carrot you see is their original recipe.  It is pickled...and delicious.  Never thought I'd like a pickled carrot.

My meal was delicious.

Real bacon, delicious tomatoes, lettuce and Ranch Dressing.



22 comments:

  1. Bertie can smell the bacon from across the Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy - that really does look TOTALLY TASTY!!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Minus the bacon, I'll have that!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. all three of us love bacon, love pasta and love fruit. this would be a big hit here, I would love the seaboard cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you have a wonderful go to place. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure does look delish! We've never heard of pickled carrots before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that salad looks so very good and I know how much you love going to that restaurant. Good for you and I'm sure this is going to be a lunch special for you often. Yummy.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Big hug, honey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will tell you I would love a small helping of that lunch! I'm not a fan of any of the above so to speak, but that would definitely change my mind, Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now THIS sounds like MY kinda lunch. I have BLT salads often. They ARE delicious.

    Now, I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That looks extra super yummy! We don't go out much these days. Mostly we do take-out instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUMMERS!!!!!! OMD, I thinks Ma drooled on the keyboard! YUCK! nothin' worse than peep drool....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need Seaboard's BLT Pasta with SHELLS right now! You go more than once a week??? Lucky Peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like a great dish - bet we could get Mom to duplicate it here, and then we might get some bacon.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks tasty and it is good to have a place to relax and give yourself a treat or two

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net