My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, March 11, 2022

Feline, Nature and Flash back Friday: In honor Angel Madi's 20th birthday

  Nature Friday host LLB Gang  and Feline Friday  host Comedy Plus

First Nature Friday

I think this is a bird feeder.. but whatever it is it caught my eye.




hosted by
Dorothy Wills-Raftery
Author ~ PhotoJournalist
International Award-Winning Siberian Husky Blog "FiveSibes"

Because of Madi, I took a leap into the blogging world.
So I thank Madi and remember her each day.  

In celebration of today, I found a few post containing Madi  factoids about her 
Diva Self

1. I'm spoiled (I know that is a surprise)
2. I do not sit in anyone's lap!! Much to the dismay of Mom
(the first family kitty was 100% lap kitty)
3.I talk non stop
4.I was a wild child when the peeps first brought me home.
5. Mom lost me several times (in the house)
not to worry though I knew exactly where I was...sleeping in the master closet.
Once I wanted to 'help' mom.  I followed her in and out of the closets....but she didn't know.  When Mom finished, she and Dad went out to supper....not knowing I was in the closet.   When she got home she finally missed me...could not find me in my usual places. So she started bellowing as she walked around the house.  She kept hearing a knock, knock...it was me jumping against the closet door. Now I announce myself when I'm 'helping'!! I gave her my back of disrespect til time for a snack.


1.  Describe yourselves in 7 words
Madi: Diva, talker, love MOM, golden/green eyes, PhD in Sunpuddles, snoopervisor
2.  What keeps you up at night.
Madi:  Absolutely nothing...I'm a world class sleeper 20 hours of the day, a girl has to eat and prance about at least 4 hours
3. Who would you like to be?
Madi: Mom, all she does is eat and blog
4. What are you wearing?
Madi: A plush, velvety gray fur coat, a white vest and shoes  
5. What scares you
Madi: Plastic bags that are alive. They are ok when just sitting or hanging around and loud noises like the sucky monster.
6. The best and worst of blogging.
MadiBest:  My friends and their peeps. Worst:The flashy beast
7.  What is one thing I would change about myself?
Madi You can't improve on Purrfection....MOL
8.  Blankets: Yes or No

Madi: Yes only under me  and the more the better.  I don't like to be covered.


In case you haven't figured it out by now:  
I just wanted to clear up something.....
even though I have no thumbs
It is I, Madi, who is the driving force behind
Down Home in N.C./Madi and Mom blog.
As you can see, I literally sit at the 'puter
for endless hours

 Editing each and every post, examining all the photos to be sure my best side is shown.

I thank you all for putting up with the Madi-ness over the years
and for sharing your lives with us.💖💗💓

27 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, my heart still aches. We truly miss the Diva of cat kingdom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    What fun memories... we all miss you in Blogville, Madi, as much as your pawrents miss you fur real... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Madi with me! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very nice to read this morning. You will be remembered FOREVER, Madi. It is wonderful to have our memories of you♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will always miss you, Madi. You were just the best♥ Happy 20th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely surprise this morning. I enjoyed every word, Madi. You should do this more often. Maybe a Madi day from the archives once a week or so. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember all of these things about you and we all miss you. you were indeed the Diva Cat of Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun trip down memory lane with Angel Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've learned so much about Angel Madi. I'm happy you posted this about her. I glad she was the reason for this blog, but I can see how displeased she was being locked in the closet while you're out having dinner.

    Angel Madi was a wonderful kitty.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Madi was a sweetheart and knew her own mind for sure.....she was beautiful and always looked elegant in her photos. We miss her a lot but we know NOBODY misses her more than her Mom and Dad.

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always so nice to see Angel Madi. We hope she's having a wonderful birthday at the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Madie you were quite the kitty! Such a personality!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice.cute kitty!! 💋 💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  14. We sure do miss our dear friend Madie. What a beauty she always was....and such a diva too, I'm sure she's still wearing his Diva crown!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, it is a bird feeder- we have a green one like that. Madi was beautiful. I am glad you shared her with the world. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Heavenly Birthday Angel Madi....We know you and Angel Dory are looking down on us and smiling!

    We sure would love to see how the birdies eat out of the donut feeder!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  17. that looks like a giant lifesaver candy !!!

    madi...a MOST happee birthday two ewe two day....we noe up ther in heaven; ewe bee
    sell a bratin witha bazillion friendz, N joyin cake 290 milez long; drivin yur red
    car at top speed bee cauz ewe can & chillaxin in end lezz sunshinez ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw, I miss Madi too. Happy heavenly birthday to her! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angel Madi was one in a zillion and as a Crotchety Cougar she proved it. These wonderful memories of her can pop into our minds so often. Or go to https://crotchetycougarsblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=857&action=edit and see Madi in action.

    Happy birthday Angel Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We sure miss you Angel Madi. Happy Heavenly Birhtday sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks like a giant Certs. Happy birthday sweet angel baby.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great flashback. I learned so much about Madi that I didn't know. I know you still miss her every day. Am still doing that here with my Lexi.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We wnjoyed you sharing your memories of Madi !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dat is a gorgeous birdfeeder and what a sweet flashback of Madi. I agree wif so many of her answers especially dat darn flashy beast.

    xoxo,
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Madi was a character and a delightful one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net