My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #65

   Two SPOILED CATS,

Angel Sammy and Teddy find such inspiring photos for us


Here is today's inspiration

First let me say this photo is part of one of my favorite commercials for Subaru Outback. 

They are at a stop light.  When a fancy pants French Poodle sashays across the street.

Mama dog gives daddy dog a slow warning growl

My poem today is what I think would be said if dogs talked.

Dad: aka Daniel

Mom: aka Delores


Daniel Daniel Daniel Daniel Daniel
YES Delores
Glory Be keep your eyes on the road. 
YES Delores
Daniel it is clear 
your eyes are over there not here.
Yes Delores
I'll say it in French:

Glory Be garde les yeux sur la route.

Pay attention or  I'll shove you in a trench.

Click here to see the commercial w/o words

17 comments:

  1. Your poem is just perfect for the photo and commercial and what a cute commercial it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmydog: my sides hurt from laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tooo funny and this is one of my favorite commercials. I love any commercial that has a cat or dog or both in it.. the subuaru are at the top of my list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. The school of obedience one was my favorite! What great commercials. Now I want what they're having, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally believable conversation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    BOL... oh those ads - I like the first day at school... and the ride-em-till-they sleep... YAM xx
    L=Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those commercials are so funny! Great poem for the photo this week... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delores is nipping that in the bud and your buds will be next Daniel if you don't heed her warning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a fun poem, we love those commercials too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We loved your poem and watched the entire compilation of commercials. Some of them we have never seen. They are all so cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is hilarious!! Love it..........Commercials with animal are ALWAYS a hoot aren't they! Thanks for being poetic with us!!

    Love, Pam and Teddy (and Angel Sammy)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Love the video. I laughed and laughed. Thank you.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL!!! That was fabulous. We love the Subaru ads!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME JOB C !!! these commercials are hilarious....cracked UP at the barking
    at the mail truck :) ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net