My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, May 13, 2022

Feline and Nature Friday

  Nature Friday host LLB Gang  and Feline Friday  host Comedy Plus

Dearest Auntie HiC
I’ve  been watching Kat drinking out of the faucet, and he makes it look so easy!




I just can’t get the water to cooperate! 🙀
Mom says practice makes purr-fect, and I can’t give up.
Hopefully, you and my Furiends can give me some advice. 😻
Please turn up your volume to here the inspirational music mom provided.



What an exhausting chore!!!




This poem describes my frustration purr-fectly. 😹

Dearest Rocky...
Auntie gives you an A+++ for 'a'ffort.  Bless your little heart you tried it from all directions.  Keep practicing....first of all you need to make sure the water doesn't go in your noise.  I bet it tickles you very fine whiskers too.
OMCs Rocky your poem is about the science of water!!


Harriet/Henry Heron 
and a family of Mallards.
Shelley Lake May 24, 2022




7 comments:

  1. Rock man, you are too cute. I love the picture of the water bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep practicing, Rocky. You'll get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Water is indeed a mystery - that it exists and that we do because of it... lovely post... if, perhaps a tad ahead of its date? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocky is so cute trying to drink from the faucet. We like your bird pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. me thinks you pushed the friday button early. that is ok, it makes me feel so much better. 4 times in 2 weeks I put the wrong date on my post and had to pull them back. love the video and that music fits like a glove. awesome poem precious Rocky

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net