My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Happy Tuesday with my nephews

I'm late posting I put the wrong time on auto post.


I'm happy on any day I get an email from my 
nephews.  This one is especially special!!

Dearest Auntie HiC

 Mom found us in one of our favorite lounging spots; upstairs in the guest room.  She doesn’t go upstairs as much as she used to, which means our “purr-sonally” arranged pillows don’t get tidied up as often. Just the way we like it. 😹


Can you find Rocky? 🐈

Do you remember Cabbage Patch Kids? If not, you can read about them here . https://cabbagepatchkids.com/ 
The company began here in Cleveland, GA. Mom received an original, soft-bodied baby in 1980, when they were still called  'The Little People', from a student, who was Xavier Roberts’ (creator) niece. Apparently,  Laura Jacqueline is now a collector’s item. ❤️



 Lovingly your nephews Kat and Cabbage Patch Kitty Rocky


Dearest Nephews OMCs did you bring back some memories with this post.  Your mom has her very on very precious Little Person,  Laura Jacqueline.  She is beautiful and such a pretty outfit.  I don't think I knew the company was in Cleveland, GA!! OMCs
Your kissin' cussin' Marlu had a cabbage patch doll. It was made by a friend at Auntie's work.  She had yellow hair in piggie tails and a blue polkadot dress with a white apron.  
Lovingly Auntie HiC

17 comments:

  1. hahaha, you kitties are good at rearranging things. Love you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Cat heaven right there on that bed!!! Oh my, those dolls... I never had dolls... creepy things... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat and Rocky are cute. I have to agree with Yam that those dolls do look creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you have taken over the guest bed and are sleeping with a 'celebrity'. now I am wondering how much she is worth.. i never got to buy dolls, had two sons during cabbage patch time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. just checked and she is showing for sale for over 800.00 in several places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see both of you, but Rocky has the best spot. You have to look to find him.

    I never had a doll like that. I had a Barbie when she was far bigger than the Barbie's now. Fond memory too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great hiding spot, Rocky! My hooman sissy has a cabbage patch kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, Rocky has his very on hidey mancat cave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rocky sure has built a nice pillow fort to nap in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocky ~ you did a good job of hiding and being cozy ~ and love the Cabbage Patch Kid ~. Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom remembers Cabbage Patch Kids!! We spotted Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, what a great snuggle place Rocky, perfect for some alone time...and your Cabbage Patch friend is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a Cabbage Patch preemie which is the only doll I ever liked. My Dad waited hours in line to get me one. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. N joy yur snoozez doodz and heerz ta dreemin bout perch ina patch ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You all made my DAY! Love what the biys said and love the pictures! BIG smile here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net