My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Happy Tuesday

 

Thank you to our 

 Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Dearest Auntie HiC

I know you and Mom have been reading the FBI K-9 series by Sara Driscoll, about K9 Agent Meg and her black Lab Hawk.  Mom says it brings back memories of our sweet Buddy.
He was such a gentle soul, and I loved cuddling with him.


He was big, goofy, handsome, and a lover❣️Always in our hearts. ❤️

Volume up please...


❤️ Kat

Kat the squeal you just heard was Auntie.  Oh do I love the memories I have from my very first blogging days of Da Lab Trio of Buddy, Sassy and Zack.  You sweet kitty were very lucky to known and loved Buddy.  He was such a gentle soul. He sure did have a spring in his step in the video.  I bet he was heading toward you sweet Mama.
Lovingly Auntie HiC

20 comments:

  1. Shhh, but sometimes I cuddle wif dogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the video and we send a big kiss to heaven for Buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy does look like a super sweet and gentle guy. Great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, very sweet video of Buddy... enjoyed the tune, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video...gotta run and help mommy get dressed...she and you-know-who are headed to Knoxville.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buddy is so beautiful and I know he is still missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, he was most handsome and I know he'll always be missed. Loved the video. I think I squealed too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love seeing sweet Angel Buddy....what a beautiful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those really are some super special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like Angel Buddy was a sweetie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Buddy. He's watching over all of you, I know it. Thank you and happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buddy looks like he was a super special guy. I've never known a doggy but if I did, I would hope he would be just like Buddy.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net