My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, August 26, 2022

Nature, Feline and Final Fiction Friday

Today my nephew Rocky is in charge of all three hops!!! Using photos, words and lyrics.

  Nature Friday host LLB Gang  and Feline Friday  host Comedy Plus

Our Hostess with the mostest

 Wild YAM sent us a new and very pretty badge for FFF
click here to visit Wild YAM


Dearest Auntie HiC


 They’re Baaaaack!!!
The deer have returned and they’re chomping away on the ivy. 

I’m training them to eat the grass so Mom won’t have to mow as often! 😹


Mom says it’s always a joy to see them, even when they have a mouthful of ivy. 😻
I’m staying inside so they don’t nibble on me❣️😹❤️


Now for the most impawtant part of Feline Friday ME!!!

 Monday August 22, I went to my vet for my annual checkup & shots. Vet tech Tara took me in back to weigh me (10.5 lbs of purr-fection), 

and when she brought me back she told Mom I had been saying dirty words! Teeheehee!


😹😹😹

 Dearest Rocky 

I think Mom needs to remind the deer of this song.
 Moms and teachers used to sing it to their children all the time.

from the mid 1940's 
It starts out.....
“Mares eat oats
Does eat oats (not ivy) 
Little lambs eat Ivy”

Good job getting them to eat the green grass, maybe they will think it is ivy!
Oh Rocky Auntie HiC is so very happy your annual Vet visit went well. You are 10.5 pounds furry love
Mol mol mol Good idea to remind Vet Tech Tara you are Rocky da boss man.  
BTW your eyes are absolutely gorgeous
Lovingly your Auntie HiC 

19 comments:

  1. oooh is that possible? please tell us the trick how to train them... that's totally amazing ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

    10+ POUNDS of purr handsomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on mowing the grass! Well done on your vet exam, Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love to see deer. The other morning on our walk a huge one ran across the trail in front of us. It shocked us all and was gone in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Well, this just a FURbyoulush post fitting all memes!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. we could use a few deer but we want them already trained to mow our grass. they might get overweight here, since the monsoons have the grass growing so fast it needs cutting every few days. Rocky you are so very handsome and also adorable. We are thankful to hear you are a slim and trim and healthy, if a little fowl mouthed feline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this entire post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rocky, we always knew you were purr-fection. And doesn't ivy always grow back anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing deer and we rarely do anymore. They are so beautiful and graceful. Love the jingle.

    You're so handsome, Rocky and I'm happy you had a good vet visit.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. The deer are so pretty! Great annual check-up, Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling photos- I love deer! Even if they do sometimes much on plants I would prefer they leave alone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute report from Rocky. We're glad to hear his checkup went well. Our mom says that her dad used to sing that "Mares eat oats..." song sometimes and she thought it was quite silly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Rock, we all know a few HBO words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute deer! Way to go Rocky, sounds like you won round one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That would be nice if deer would keep the grass trim. My great aunt taught me that song. :) I am glad your vet visit was good Rocky. Sorry the tech lied to your mom about the bad words. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job Rocky! Such beautiful deer you have(Mama knows that song too ;-). We say a few bad words when we're at the Vet too BOL!
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, my comments are not showing up... trying again. I had to comment on that gorgeous Rocky tummy! Testing???

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK, I love the deer. Glad they are back. Hopefully that means the weather is moderating. But dirty words at the vet??? Oh, my. My kind of kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net