My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Symmetry Saturday from the Coast of North Carolina

This is the building where favorite sissy (on the first floor) and brother-in-law (on the third floor) of Angel Madi work.
They both work for N. C. State University on the beautiful Crystal Coast.
 
The Center for Marine Sciences and Technology aka CMAST 




The Bogue Sound, below, is the  view from the back of their building
Shortly after they moved into this new building,
my daughter sent me an email: 
I can see dolphins from the lobby of CMAST

I was still working at NCSU in Raleigh.  
I replied:
I can see the Wolfline (NCSU campus bus) from the lobby of my office building.  You win the best view award!!!


15 comments:

  1. The view of the Sound from the back of the building is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    ...and my view as I read this is of snow... yes, actual snow over the Hutch. It won't stay, but I do like that sort of quietude that comes across the earth as the white stuff blankets it... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible blue sky. Up here blue is just a thought not a color, lol. I have never seen a dolphin so that would be incredible I am sure even if you see it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun view, I'd love to see the dolphins too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful view from their work your daughter and SIL have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be very special seeing dolphins frolicking. I can't imagine having that view from a workplace. I have always thought it is nice they work at CMAST... just makes me feel cool typing it :) Beautiful photo! I am off to google Bogue Sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful New Years header and gorgeous coastline ~

    Hugs to you and Angel Madi ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great job and a great view. Who can beat that!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing dolphins while at work, it doesn't get much better than that. You must be so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gotta a kick out of that exchange. Thank you. Grinning like an idiot. And enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! How lucky to be able to see dolphins while you work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Symmetry is wonderful but a view like that is totally fabulous - in the middle of a busy day at work to be able to look out at a view like that is a reminder of just what a lovely world we live in!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net