My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thankful and Poetic Thursday #147 and FFF Reminder


 Thankful Thursday hosted by 

 

Kit, Mom to Kat and Rocky would like to say how THANKFUL she is to you all.

Please  thank our friends for not making me feel worse than I already do, regarding Katz escape posted HERE!
 I haven’t even ventured outside since Saturday.
When Kat first arrived, I put notes on every door. Over time, notes came down, and I didn’t replace.

Pls know I’ve replaced all the notes! As we get older, we need lots of reminders! 😉

Sincerely

Kit


 Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy 

    Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy 

at Two Spoiled Cats


HE: Lean in my dear
I have a note of cheer
SHE:  In I will lean my dear
but my ears are sensitive
How about peck on my cheek 


Reminder Friday December 29 is

Final Feature Friday
Please click here for rulz and to visit YAM's blog


16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Heheh, I know that note trick... and how one can become blind to them too!!! The angst will wear off... and at least that wasn't a bugle the old fella had. Or bagpipes........... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am forever having to leave notes for myself! That is a nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poem and the pic. perfect. and what a super idea, I will tell Linda Chapman about this, her hubby with dementia sometimes lets the cats get out. not sure if you follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh don't feel bad, I'd have a list as long as me of the forgetful things I'm doing lately. Love the pic and poem. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never feel bad about a cat getting out. They are professional escape artists just looking for an opportunity. Everything ended well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sure hope Kat never escapes again. It sure can be rough on the humans when he does. That's a cute poem for that picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really nice thankful, he Kat Mama, Houdini happens went you least expect it. Cute poem too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the poem and I'm so glad I'm not the only one with notes. Of course, I live alone, so the notes are all for me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use the post-it notes. They work but yep, I sometimes get too used to them. They work best for me if I put them on the bathroom mirror. Sweet picture and I love your poem... a kiss on the cheek sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got back from catching up on the story...Poor Kit, you must have been frantic! So glad Rascally Rocky is back inside and safe.

    Thanks for the giggle C, loved your poem!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET!!!!!! Love the poem.......!

    Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY dear friends...finally here on a steady basis again after all the brouhaha of Christmas time. Having a treasured cat outside unintentionally is scary, isn't it? I had a nightmare that I still remember about my Admiral getting out and disappearing into our thick woods.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It happens to us all, no matter how careful we try to be, I'm just glad there was no lasting harm done by the escapade.

    Like the lady in your fun poem I'd prefer the kiss on the cheek to a loud noise in the ear.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net