My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, October 28, 2024

Awww Monday with Cali and Sparks

 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus

I told Mom we needed to do some Fall decorating.  I’m already decorated with my orange & black markings!




I was  disappointed Mom didn’t do more porch decorations, but she said “less is more”! I think she’s just lazy! 😹
Check out the beautiful spider web created by a Joro spider.
Friends, do you have Joros where you live?




This is a rhyme Mom taught her kiddos every Halloween! 🎃




💕 Cali Girl 

*****************************

Niece Cali OMCs...your birthday suit is purrfect for any day and just OMCs Halloween

you shine!!!  I see you itty bitty kitty pink tongue sticking out too.

Lovingly your Auntie HiC



I saw 'Scatter Kindness' while watching a movie
I added 'Share Smiles'.


9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a BIG spider!!!
    Yes indeed, scatter kindness and those smiles make everyone's day! The other day I made a co worker laugh and I told her that my job not only is to care for the residents in our care, but to make them smile or hopefully laugh. Then my work goes better as does the person's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sure bootiful!!! and we agree with your mama... this welcome bunny is so super cute and it fits for the whole year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali ~ you need no Halloween costume, you personify this holiday, beautifully ... and Auntie HiC, your "spark" is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furs are perfect for this time of year, Cali, and your mom's decorating is lovely. We used to chant that rhyme too☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali, you are perfection for Halloween and not scary at all but so beautiful. tell your Mom I love that lamp that looks like it is an umbrella for you.. decorations look good to me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scatter kindness. And Callie certainly has the coloring, I just hope that she doesn't get lost in the decorations when it's time to box them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cali, you're purrfectly coloured for Halloween, nothing else needed. ❤️

    The world definitely needs us to share and scatter kindness and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely a fall fur color scheme and you look great with Howloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net