Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus
Thank you
I just totally adore the spare tire cover on this Jeep
I covered the NC license plate with the
"Boss Dog's Ride" but I'm 100% sure if there was a vanity plate
it would say Boss Dog's Ride
What an adorable backseat driver.
The mom was picking up take out...
she also ordered an Extra cup of water w/o ICE.
So cute when she walked up the window there was some happy lapping


This post made me so “Dog-Gone” happy! Thanks for sharing❣️
ReplyDeleteIn the life before me, Miommy had Yorkies, she would love that tire cover.
ReplyDeleteSWEEEEEEEEET!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam and Teddy
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteAwwwsome :-)) YAM xx
So cute. I just love how easy it is to make a dog happy
ReplyDeleteCouple of fun things to see when you're out for the day, isn't it.
ReplyDeleteThese days a lot can be done to personalize your car. We love to ride along anywhere, except for Bailie who doesn't do car rides.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome dog waiting for his drink of water and we love the spare tire cover!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute tire cover. That pup was so cute waiting in the car.
ReplyDeleteThat is some fun K-9 cuteness, a great way to start the week!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Beth
I love that cover, too. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteLots of water is important for our babies in the summer. Adorable pup.
Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs, my sweet friend. ♥
Lulu: "Somebody's keeping a sharp eye out for Mom in that car!"
ReplyDelete