My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Happy Tuesday With Rocky

 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus   



 Dear Auntie HiC, 

I realize I’m long overdue in imparting interesting, yet useless, information. The scorching summer heat has made me feel incredibly lazy! 😹


Feel free to share these fascinating facts with others! (Teeheehee!)





❤️ Rocky


Dearest Rocky Auntie HiC is all about learning...and how appropriate this post is too

School starts here this week and we all know school is kool

Hugs and love

20 comments:

  1. If you are lazing through summer, you are doing it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Rocky, you and me both! Great little bytes of info today. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely interesting fact. I find it amazing that the top crayon maker was color blind. Kind of a shame that he couldn't fully appreciate all the colors in a box of crayolas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rocky, I have no intention of catching the school bus and going to school. Lynn will just have to teach me everything I need to know. She says when she lived with the dinosaur she used to have to use an encyclopedia. I would use them now as a stool. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pencils, crayons, paper notebooks, searching through those library card decks and those "blue test books" ... old skool days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom often thinks of the days of dictionaries and encyclopedias when she needs something. Now just a few keystrokes and google has all the answers for you. That is the good side of technology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocky, I think rest is crucial to us. Keep it up. Interesting facts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the irony of Moser being colour blind! 🙃

    Some schools have already started here, private ones, maybe French Immersion (?). But most elementary and secondary schools start after Labour Day here, next week already! Where has the year gone???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do a lot of sleeping too, Rocky. Those were all fun facts you found to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get the whle lazy thing, Rocky! Thanks for the fun facts today!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny (and Beth too)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, sunpuddles still are everywhere. Let's get napping and soaking up suns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can sleep on the job all you want.

    I didn't know about the crayon inventor. Amazing.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and lots of scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Humidity wipes me out ~ ready for cooler air ~ Nap all you want ~ you are a treasure sweet one ~ Hugs ^_^

    Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. dood…sleepin on de job, iz de bezt part oh werk, bee sidez LUNCH BRAKE ‼️‼️😸
    N thatz a pretee cool data centurr 😸💚🐾‼️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh, how can a color-blind person be over making crayons..... *sigh* Back to napping in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When in doubt rest and when there is no doubt, rest! You got it going good Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Napping is good... in the AC... it's HOTTER than HOT in Florida right now. Kids have been in school a couple of weeks. Thankfully they have air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am right there with you Rocky :) I had fun reading all the facts too. Thanks so much, hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  19. All cats need their rest. Interesting facts. XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net