Nature Friday host LLB Gang
I love liriope...it is hearty, drought tolerant and the lavender blooms
This row of Liriope was originally planted on the edge of our yard. Then we transplanted it at least 25+ years old.
My Grandkitties
Frisco (nickname: Walmart Greeter he loves everybuddy
Mia(nickname: Daddy's Girl her favorite place to be is wrapped around her Daddy's shoulders sorry no photo she only gets up there when there are no visitors) This is a photo of a photoshop
meet and Greet of Madi and Mia
Harper(nickname Bobbie Socks, she has 4 white feet, and Mama's girl)
Beach Cats the most recent completed puzzle by my daughter and her 3 feline assistants
They are in the process of framing this one.

.png)

.png)
.jpeg)
I love Liriopi too, and consulted a book to make sure deer don’t eat it before I planted beaucoup in my yard. Unfortunately, the deer didn’t read the same book, & munched it into oblivion! 😱
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the purrr-cious grand kitties & Angel Madi. I know those kitties are delighted to have Mom home all the time now that she’s retired❣️
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteLiriope is a very useful bedding plant, my mother was rather fond of it, too. LOVE that puzzle! YAM xx
I like liriope too - the deer and rabbits kept mine from thriving so I no longer grow it!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam
I have never heard of Liriope before. I bet it’s really pretty with all the blooms.
ReplyDeleteDid it again and forgot to sign in before I did my comment. I’m the anonymous one again
ReplyDeleteLove your lavender flowers. I have seen them up here but probably farther south in Ohio than where I live. I can't believe they keep working those in the same jigsaw puzzles! You know I love seeing the cats. Angel Madie definitely has a way of visiting with other kitties.
ReplyDeleteSome plants are truly amazing you can replant them, ignore them, do almost anything and they continue to thrive. Fun looking puzzle too!
ReplyDelete“I’m all ears!” Love it and always a pleasure to visit. A beautiful area where your Liriope and lavender are planted. Sweet kitty stories and the puzzle. Happy day to you Cecilia. Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteI use to have tons of liriope, but over the years it has been dug up because I have moved the flower beds that it was around. Also, we had to cut down trees that had it around it.
ReplyDeleteThe kitties are beautiful
We have liriope along our front walk...I really like the purple blooms!
ReplyDeleteYou have such adorable grandkitties, and I can see why M had that puzzle framed.It's cute and colorful!
hugs,
Beth
We have Liriope in our garden too! Those are such cute pictures of all the grand kitties.
ReplyDeleteLove your deck with the pot of liriope and we love the kitty puzzle too!
ReplyDeleteLovely deck and plant ~ sweet kitties too ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo
Love your deck area... perfect place for a glass of wine! Lovely light and photo. Good to see the Grandkitties♥ Love them all but... Harper... that face and delicately crossed leggies, seriously!!! The Beach Cats puzzle is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of Liriope either. Love those grand kitties and that puzzle is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful And your grandkitties are cuties. XO
ReplyDeleteSorry my comment was anonymous.
DeleteI've not heard of that plant...my deer are voracious though...Kat's Mommy said she hasn't;t had good luck because of them, I would LURVE some lavender!!!
ReplyDeleteThe plant is beautiful, I wonder if it grows here.
ReplyDeleteIt’s great to see your grand-cats. Thank you and Madi and the grand-cats for joining Feline Friday.
A pleasure to encounter these well-cared-for kitties.
ReplyDelete