My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Serene Sunday drive thru Country Club Estates



 

18 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Some impressive homes there! YAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful homes and I love your August header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of looking at a large houses. Whenever we're on a drive and we go through these very old cities up here, I love seeing the Victorian style homes. These are great pictures. Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to drive through country estates you had. Lovely to see cut lawns and large houses and trees. The type of country estates we have in the UK can be very old and resplendent. Many are open to the public and you can walk the grounds freely.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice homes, indeed, but lots to take care of! Dad says he and mom prefer small, simple and minimalist, much the way we like to live. Also, I can't imagine washing all those corner windows in that second photo would be much fun! Happy Sunday, Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, they are BIG! Just give me a 4 seasons porch, two bathrooms and a small kitchen on Tiny Ten Acres and I'm happy. Sleep on the porch! A serene drive on a Sunday is a relaxing thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, those are sure nice and I really like that first one, although I'd hate to mow the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wee house put her hands over her windows...but I told her she's a purty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to tour those houses! Did Madi really have her own back pack?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliAugust 2, 2026 at 8:37 PM

    Beautiful homes, but I can honestly (& personally) say, big is not always better, especially at my age! 😹

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful homes and I am sure outrageously expensive

    ReplyDelete
  12. The plate of tomatoes and mozzarella look like they are from a restaurant. Mom used to make tomato mozzarella salad a lot. Now she skips the cheese and bread and just uses the tomatoes but it is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, the houses, I'd go crazy, it would be too much to keep one clean! Give me a tiny home, although these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fun drive. I always have fun driving through neighborhoods to see big houses, small houses. These are impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Java Bean: "Ayyy, now THAT is a yard! Just imagine what kinds of holes we could dig there, Lulu!"
    Lulu: "I'm buying plane tickets now!"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net