Great big Thankful today to
Janet & Kitties Blue
I was one of the LUCKY winners in Giveaway for the book,
Purrseverance,
Inspiring stories of Cat Resilience and Hope
compiled by Sierra M, Koester.
The Giveaway was in honor of Audrey and Raleigh's 4th Gotcha day July 29, 2026
Thanks for visiting the blog and playing along with us.
All our best to you,
Janet & Kitties Blue
I am very excited to have this book by Sierra, Catblogsphere's Content Manager
I look forward to reading all the inspiring stories about Cat rescues.
Today we join
Angel Sammy and brudder Teddy
Here is our fun photo challenge
When on a stroll
or on your bike
Keep your eyes on the path
not on your phone.
You never know what obstacle
is
AHEAD.




Congrats on your win!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great poem, and phone use should be basnned on bikes as they are for cars.
I wasn't even on a phone, (did not even have one), and I was walking with a friend and chatting...and I walked into a no parking sign...OUCH! I wore a nice bruise on my shoulder for a long time...
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteWell-deserved prize... and golly, that pathway is something, eh?! YAM xx
Sierra's book is a "must read" for all pet bloggers, wonderful win for you! It's a lovely compilation of stories by many well known throughout the pet community and worth being shared and enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning the book AND congrats on writing the perfect poem for an imperfect bike path!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam and Teddy
The book looks like a winner and your poem is just perfect for the obstacle photo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win. Love the poem. I often see people walking down the road with their heads in their phones and think they’re going to run into something
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the book! You will have to let us know what you read. And my bicycle ride is like that a lot, people paying no attention to where they're going.
ReplyDeleteFor many these days, that is important advice. The newer generations don't know how to pay attention to things other than their phone.
ReplyDeleteWe agree; no phones on bikes!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning the book! You’re always a winner to us❣️😻🥰
I bet you will enjoy reading that book. Your poem is perfect and a cautionary tale for that picture.
ReplyDeleteWe agree....people need to put down there phones...period!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the book win, we can't wait to hear about it!
xoxo,
Beth and the Girls
Congrats on winning and agree about cell phones ~ Hugs ^__^
ReplyDeleteOh my, the sidewalk. I can see someone running or walking or biking right into because it's rare to see someone out walking etc that's not on their phone. Great picture of the cat on the book jacket. Hope you enjoy the book. Congrats on your win!!
ReplyDeleteHooray, that was a good win, I hope you enjoy the book, Brian's story is in there. That was a fun poem too! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning the book. It is good, I have a Kindle version. Excellent poem. XO
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Cecilia! A very special book from a very special person. So good of Janet & Kitties Blue to have the giveaway. I understand your excitement to have this book.
ReplyDeleteShort poem and bestest! Phones were big in the poems today.
Congrats on winning. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great book.
ReplyDeleteEyes on the road is wise advice, especially here.
Happy Gotcha Day to Audrey and Raleigh. What a lovely book! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteExcellent and true poem. I see the girls riding their bikes in our neighborhood while looking at their phones. It always gives me bad feelings about things that could happen.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "This is true, that path is a good way to weed out the people who never look up from their phones!"
ReplyDelete