Hey friends, Does this video appear blurry to you? Auntie HiC & Mom are trying to figure out how to post videos that aren’t blurry. If y’all have any suggestions, please let us know. Thx❣️
It might look a tad fuzzy but at the same time it's a great video. I used to be able to attach a video to my blogs but for the last few times they fail so I just quit.
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Hey friends, Does this video appear blurry to you? Auntie HiC & Mom are trying to figure out how to post videos that aren’t blurry. If y’all have any suggestions, please let us know. Thx❣️
ReplyDeleteIt's a bit blurry to me, but hey, it's 4 AM here and I've just woken up. Blurry or not, this gave me a chuckle! 🙃
ReplyDeleteAnd please include your CVV code, I can figure it out if'n a bit blurry ... meowz!
ReplyDeleteI’m viewing the video on my iPad so it’s hard to tell if it’s blurry or not
ReplyDeleteIt might look a tad fuzzy but at the same time it's a great video. I used to be able to attach a video to my blogs but for the last few times they fail so I just quit.
ReplyDeleteBOL!!! You are too funny Kat!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Hang on, Kat. I'm heading for mom's purse☺
ReplyDeleteI bet you're going to buy lots of treats with that credit card aren't you, Kat.
ReplyDeleteKat ~ nice try for the credit card ~ lol ~ not blurry here ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI'll send you the front and back of my credit card. It's a closed card, but you can have it. Tee hee.
ReplyDeleteI love that dangle. Cute.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥
I do not think it is blurry. I bumped up to 720. Kat, my credit card is locked! I thought it was going to be sad BUT it is funny 😺
ReplyDeleteCan't view it where I am. Happy Wordless Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteKat darlin' your wish is my command...what is mine is yours
ReplyDeleteVdeo is not blurry...for auntie HiC
kat de moovee iz aye oh kay on me eye pad….N heer ya go💳💳💳💰💰 witha wee bit oh cash all sew 😸‼️💚🐾
ReplyDeleteLOL! And the resounding answer is......NO!.......tehehetehe ;)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That is funny. :) XO
ReplyDeleteHeeheehee! Yep, I’d kind of like that, too.
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteGood try, Kat! (and no, I don't see blur... are you sure you both have your specs on?!) YAM xx
LOL... Kat you are a stinker :)
ReplyDeleteHold on Kat, I'll see if I can reach Mommy's purse. XOX Xena
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Other people's credit cards make everything better, or so we've heard ..."
ReplyDelete