My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Happy Tuesday on the first day of Fall


 

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus  


I am happy to have my mantel decorated with some of my glass pumpkins.
 I hope FALL comes soon.
I love how my fairy lights make everything sparkle
On the right end of the mantel you will see Angel Madi...on top of her box



In case you are wondering is it mantel or mantle...
The correct answer is MANTEL

MANTEL: 

1: a protruding shelf or decorative framework located directly above a fireplace opening

Mantle: has two definitions:

1.a loose sleeveless garment worn over other clothes 

2: the thick, mostly solid middle layer of the Earth located between tie crust and the core


22 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 22, 2026 at 12:29 AM

    Absolutely lovely fall display. The fairy lights give off a magical aura! I think our temps are going to feel more like fall for several days! No complaints! 🍂🎃🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Fall! Love all your pumpkins! One of our neighbors was harvesting his garden the other day, and there was a huge pile of pumpkins and other gourds. I almost had to stop and take a picture....maybe I still should go there and see if I can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe I've been using the wrong spelling of mantel all along. Most likely after this I will go back to doing so too...lol
    Yours looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Madie 😇 brings a little spookiness to your Halloween decorations. Those glass pumpkins are simply delightful. Precious is spent another morning out on the patio in the cold cold rain. Our high yesterday was 57 and our high today will be 60. Not good for my monarch butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy First Day of Fall! It doesn't feel like fall here but I think we will get some cooler drier air by Thursday. Fingers crossed. I see you have some days with highs in the 60s! I always look forward to your fall mantel with pumpkins 🎃🧡 I see Angel Madi's tail in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No decorations here as they are refinishing our floors next week so Mom has to get everything packed up and sealed up as there will be sanding dust everywhere. Your decorations look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Gorgeousness... I even bought a little jar with painted pumpkins on it to put a tealight inside,,, must hunt it out. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH That is beautiful! I wish I had a mantel !! Really. Your display is tasteful and lovely. By the way, I have been spelling Mantel (over the fire place)wrong with an A. Glad you did what you did here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a festive mantel...and those pumpkins are beautiful!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never ever have too many pumpkins! Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oona: "Glass pumpkins on a high surface, you say? Oona is intrigued ..."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mantel and I love that portrait. Beautiful.

    Today is the first day of fall. Yay.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful mantle decorations for Autumn ~ stunning ~ including Angel Madi ~ Hugs ^_^'

    Hugs Cecilia to you and Angel Madu ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fall decorations are so very pretty. Happy Autumn from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally awesome and I reeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy like that picture of that ship ‼️😸🐾💚

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your glass pumpkins. They sure do shine with the lights behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Autumn! You have beautiful decor for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad it's autumn again. Lovely decorations! And, gee I hadn't realized I was spelling mantel wrong all these years. Good grief! Thanks for correcting me...but will I remember to use the right spelling next time? Probably not. I'm visiting from Sandee's place. Have a happy blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the glass pumpkins. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net