Nature Friday host LLB Gang
Feline Flashback September 4, 2014Today day I'd like to tell you a tale about 2 ducks
| They aren't just any old ducks...they are special ducks... |
The are made from golf clubs...
see mom is holding each of them
so you can see their duck bellies..
We think they are quite clever
so when you see them coming be sure to
duck.
The end
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Ellen came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.
1. Never have I ever SMOKED.
2. My September to do list includes getting our flu and Covid vaccines.
3. I wouldn’t mind hosting a ice cream party.
4. I’m always curious about the origin of people's names(and truth be told all names of streets, cities, stores etc).
_____.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net