My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunny Sunday Dubbo, NSW, Australia

 SHE aka Tobi recently sent this photo of Naoise.  
As we await Fall
Naoise is looking forward Summer and lots of fun in the sun



Dear friends apologies if I didn't visit Saturday
We got Covid /Moderna on Friday 9/25/26. Boy did I have a rough night
chills, headache and body aches and my arm is very sore. Bryan just has a sore arm and is a bit tired.  I was  on the couch most of the Saturday.
Feeling better now Tylenol helped
Hugs Cecilia

16 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 27, 2026 at 3:02 AM

    Love seeing a lovely cat sun-puddling! Makes me want to join them❣️ Thankful you’re both feeling better! I’m sleepless in GA tonight! Blame it on the full moon! 😩🌕😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shots are a bit brutal but oh so necessary! Hope you feel better this morning!!

    Hugs, Pam and eddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Sweet kitty pose... and so sorry you had a rough time with the vax. Hope it's fully resolved now. Like Kit, I have been having sleepless nights the past couple - which almost always happens when the moon is full! Weird but true... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable kitty!

    Thanks for the reminder that flu and COVID shots will soon be needed. They're not usually available here until the latter part of October. I got Moderna once, in December 2020, and had a bad reaction (re: chest pain) within a few days after, lasted for a while. I recall lying in bed, wondering if I should go to ER, or at least my doctor, but didn't bother. Because I have GERD, I will never know if it was a sudden, ba flare-up or if it was Moderna, or both. But since then, I've stuck with Phizer and been okay. 🤞

    I hope you feel MUCH better today! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet picture of the kitty. Hope you two start to feel better from the shot. We're due to get ours in just a couple weeks. I always end up with the extremely sore arm and it seems like a little bit of a fever and a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're back to 100% soon. I have never had a COVID shot and I never will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful to bask in a sun puddle. Kind of wish I could stretch like that too.
    Sorry to hear about feeling poorly. Hope you're better today

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute picture of Naoise. Sorry to hear you had a bad time after your shot, but it's probably better than catching Covid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know Naoise but it's a sweet photo of kitty with a good stretch!
    I am glad you both are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feels all the way better, you two, today! Love and hugs from Angel Katie and me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one comfy and adorable sweetie! I'm glad you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's a beautiful cat.

    I'm praying you both are over this very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the vaccine side effects pass quickly! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlee: "Sunshine on the belly, that's the stuff!"
    Chaplin: "We're sorry to hear about your reaction to the vaccine! That sounds like our Dada after he got the shingles shot a few years ago!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cutie. Glad you are feeling better. XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net