My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Wordless Wednesday with Forrest gump

  

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at

 Comedy Plus 



Raise your hand if you are now craving a box of Chocolates?

✋ I am
If you didn't see Forrest Gump I'm sorry it was such a good movie
He said "Life is Like a Box of Chocolates"!!!!

 

8 comments:

  1. Kit, Kat, Rocky & CaliSeptember 23, 2026 at 12:53 AM

    I’d like to clarify the bear was on my deck, but I DO NOT stand on the deck & wave at the bears like Forrest here. That was superimposed. But Forrest was from Alabama & I’m from Georgia, so l’m sure I would sound a lot like Forrest! 😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. we rather take the box of chocolates... a bear would be more than we can bear hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with the Weims but it's only 5am here so only one chocolate at this hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always up for a box of chocolates but I won't stand out on my deck and wave at a bear for them. I did see that movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    My word, Kit and krew... quite the visitor to have! I hope it didn't outstay its welcome... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choicolate faz bem sempre, anima!
    Feliz OUTONO!
    beijos, chica

    ReplyDelete
  7. No thanks for the bear but yes thanks for the chocolate! HELLO! We're back - finally. A month without internet was unBEARable. haha Sending you hugs......Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forrest Gump was a good movie but I really enjoyed. But I have to say I would not enjoy having a bear on my patio. It's just a little bit beyond having a raccoon or a squirrel, lol. I like your new header, and as it's only 55° up here during the days the last 4 days, I guess fall came in with a vengeance. It's also been raining Non-Stop and we've had more flooding in ohio.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net