My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Friday, October 9, 2026

Nature Friday and Feline Friday

  Nature Friday host LLB Gang  


The Georgia Crew and Birthday boy, David, thank you all very very very
much for your kind birthday wishes.  You made David's bday special

Dearest Auntie HiC
The web, created by webworms in a sourwood tree, was not in same tree as raccoons. 😉 Mom & three kits (or some people call “cubs”, but to me they’re “kits”) were watching me fill water trays for them. 




Video of babies on my deck



Click here Hostess Miss Mimi

Madi flashback 
October 9, 2009
Madi: How I spend my free time
Mom, here I am up here.
No I'm busy reading I can't come play with you now

Ok now Mom is gone I can do what I really want to do, take a nap. The book will keep my head at just the right angle to see Mom when she comes around the corner again.





1 comment:

  1. its a super idea to sleep on a book so you learn everything while you sleep... a super clever diva madison

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net