My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WE WON WEDNESDAY....

In July my BDFF Jazzi's parents started building a garage.
They asked all their friends to guess when they thought the project would be completed.  Mom and I put our heads together and came up with a wild guess.  Lo and behold kitties and puppies we guessed the exact date October 9. My prize arrived yesterday

The package was full of foodables and toys...Jazzi well done!! You went to the 'dark side' Feline side of the pet store and struck gold!! I have a package of Whiskas treats which I love, 2 packages of Savory Pate, Mom says that is French for 'oh Madi you are going to love this'.  I had no idea Mom was bilingual.

In case you don't recognize it...this is my VERY HAPPY tail giving everything a Madi sniff of approval

All of a sudden I got a whiff of something kind of fishy...I gave it an evil eye..and told it to back off

But did it listen NOPE....so had to whack it up side it's fishy head, first a right punch then a surprise left hook


It followed me to the family room and I smacked it again...I had no clue fish could fly...MOL


When I gave Fish my best glassy eyed glare, he realized he was out of his league.   He tucked his fins and sank to the floor. I think he knows who is Alpha Cat!!



THANKS JAZZI AND MOM THIS WAS A PURRFECT PRIZE...WHILE MOM IS ON A WINNING STREAK I THINK I BOOK A ROOM IN LAS VEGAS...MOL MADI


22 comments:

  1. wow..congrats for the winning Madi.
    you deserve it!!!

    BoBo Salem
    Meow Meow family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concatulations on guessing the right date. Aren't you just the lucky kitty getting all those lovely presents. Have fun enjoying them :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Madi! It looks like you scored some great prizes.

    We really liked watching you teach that fishy fellow who the alpha diva is around your house. He won't be messing with you for awhile. Maybe!

    Purrs & Hugs,
    Cindi Lou and The Krew
    and J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conscat Miss Madi !!!!
    You are a luckiest kitty !!!! and seriously, Pretty toy and Then Yum Yum Time !...Really Purrfect day : )
    Have Fun !
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Madi! What a fun prize package for you. What more could a girl ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you found me on the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by to say hello.

    You were very very clever to get the exact date right so you really deserved that prize package.

    I have to admire the way you showed that fishy who was boss.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are awesome prizes Madi! Glad you showed fishy whos boss hehe.
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madi,

    Such great pressies! Show dat fishy who's boss!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madi, what a great prize package, congratulations!

    Of course that fish had no chance against you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the win, Madi. You did very well with all those nice gifts!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Madi and Mom!!!! Way to Go Girls!!!!
    Can I come to Vegas too :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those were fun treats at your lucky guess!
    Mom took some great photos of you discovering what was in the package!
    I think you told Fish who is the BOSS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on that great win, Madi!!! Lovely yummies and a fun toy. You sure told that fish what you thought of him. We will meet you in Vegas - one of Mom's favorite vacation spots.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara,and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are really funny Madi!!

    ♥♥ Blogger Kate ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad that you liked it all Madi!! I knew it was a bit fishy when I saw that fishing pole BOL
    Only a Diva like yourself could pick the winning date. It wasnt like it was the closest, it was the exact date that it was done, Good job!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Madi! What great fun! Glad you were able to show that fish who is boss!
    Hugs and catnip,
    Bronson,Pepper, and Mum

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on winning some good stuff Madi. I won a couple of giveaways last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What a super terrific prize pressie you won, Madi! And you sure did show that fishy who's boss. I bet it'll think twice before following you around again. But if it does - POW! POW! POW!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  19. A big concats on your wonderful prize package!
    You and your Mom are brillant and that was rewarded!!!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Congratulations, Madi! That's quite the haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, Madi!
    Your Happy Tail, gave me a Happy Tail too!!!
    Can you hear it thumping? :)
    xoxo
    Buddy
    Your long lost BFCF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net